Sleepy Panda

Sleepy Panda (page 3 of 4)

Queen, Double, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Fer
FerVaucluse

Best sleep ever!

I got the best queen mattress ever ! My girlfriend is so happy with this one. My back is very thankful.
Great comfort!
Great costumer service, delivery on time! Totally recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Perfect Mattress -best sleep ever !

So impressed with my panda mattress purchase!
Fast delivery, super comfortable and very supportive
Best sleep we have had, just want to sleep in everyday,
Highly recommended!

Lizzy B
Lizzy BSydney, NSW

Quality sleep and warp speed service

I highly recommend these Sleepy Panda mattresses. The service from the team is brilliant, with fast delivery, easy installation and the best of all is that the mattress is comfortable and I've been sleeping deeply and waking up feeling energized.

Very comfy! I love it

I ordered it and got it the next day in the morning, th mattress is fresh and provides me th support I need for my back. I just love it. Thanks!

perfect, love it

Received my mattress within days of ordering it. love this mattress, so comfortable that I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings. Would definitely recommend this.
Best purchase I've ever made.

chay
chaymelbourne

No Hype! everything they said is true. Their service, fast delivery and most importantly comfort I'm

Great comfort and really durable it's the perfect medium firm mattress.
I was having back issues for a couple of months and I guess that'll be solved now.
Thanks to sleepy panda.

Garth L
Garth Lmelbourne

Love, love, love this bed

I was sceptical at first, but after sleeping on the mattress for 2 months now, my wife and I are definitely 100% happy with our purchase. We wish we had bought this years ago. The mattress is not too hard or too soft, but just perfect for us. All this for just $749 delivered to my house.
Very happy!

Christine
ChristineMelbourne

Best sleep ever!

We purchased this mattress a couple of weeks ago and it is the most comfortable bed I've ever had. I haven't slept this good in years! I would definitely recommend purchasing one!

Chris
Chrissydney

The beat mattress ever

The most comfortable affordable mattress ever. . My back was a total mess the day I collected it and the next morning I woke up pretty much back to my old self. . Total support . . Fantastic value. . Thoroughly recommend it to anyone who's bed shopping . And it's firm to sit on also.

Find out how Sleepy Panda compares to other Mattresses

OMG Best sleeps ever since sleeping on this!!!!

OMG Best sleeps ever since sleeping on this!!!! Do not know how I slept before I had this mattress...now I never want to get out of bed..love my sleepy panda!!

Awesome mattress!

Got this mattress a few days ago and couldn't be happier! Way better than my last one and it's a third of the price. To anyway looking to buy a mattress, would highly recommend this one.

Best night sleep

I actually look forward to hitting the sack at night. It supports me perfectly in all the right places. Thank you for offering an affordable mattress that does it’s job.

Cam. J
Cam. JHunter Region, NSW

Best mattress ever!!!

Best investment I've ever made. So comfortable and the delivery time was over night. Staff were very friendly and quick to answer all my questions. Sleepy panda is an Australian company and it shows with the level of product quality and customer service.

Good

Its a balance mattress. Not too soft not too hard.
I have back problems and so far in early stages ots doimg its job. I m having good sleep hooefully i fnt get fired from my work.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Other Mattresses

Amazing comfort and excellent service

Already reviewed on the quality of the product as excellent. This is my second review because I wish to share that I am very impressed with the customer service. I had an issue and it was quickly resolved without any problems.

Rachel
RachelSydney

Highly recommend

Hands down the best mattress I have slept on. Not too hard and not too soft. Quality fabric. The staff were friendly and efficient. I can highly recommend Sleepy Panda!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Amazing mattress at an amazing price!!!

I never had great night sleeps until I got the sleepy panda mattress. Everyday I feel refreshed. The sleepy panda mattress is super comfy and super cheap. Great buy!!! Love it!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Gracie Lee
Gracie LeeSydney

Best nights sleep you will ever have!!!

I bought the Sleepy Panda mattress after it was recommended to me by a friend who absolutely raved about it. I suffer from a really sore back and had needed a new mattress for ages so I figured I would give it a go. I can honestly say that this mattress is life changing. I no longer get out of bed stiff and sore in the mornings. I sleep through the night and no longer toss and turn trying to get comfortable for hours. This last 7 days that I’ve had the mattress I actuallly feel more rested then I have in years. I can’t recommend it highly enough and if I could give it 10 stars I would. This is an absolute must for the best nights sleep. Thanks Sleepy Panda, you’ve got a customer for life!

Doron
Doron

highly recommended

i could have said good value for money... however having a back injury i was checking lots of mattresses... this mattress was by far the most comfortable... finally I can have a good full night sleep
highly recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Awesome - kicking myself for not buying one earlier!

So happy with this Sleepy Panda mattress, it is so comfortable! Firm, supportive and I look forward to jumping in of a night. I was really impressed with the service, from enquiry to purchase right through to after sale communication.

Gaponski
GaponskiSydney

Great Matterrass, great service

i just received my Materrass after ordering a week ago, i was satisfy with the delivery time. even if i only slept one night so far on the matterrass ,i had a great sleep it felt so confortable, that it was hard getting out of bed .
i m very happy with it and looking forward to go back to bed tonight...

Sam M.
Sam M.Sydney

Top mattress

I’m so impressed by the quality of the mattress, it’s so comfortable, I love it !!
The delivery was super fast, I got it the same day.
Great service !

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jen
JenHunter Region, NSW

So glad I have this mattress!

This mattress is great! A friend of mine has had one for a while and loves it too. Delivery was the following day! I am very happy. Great mattress Great service

Great Product

I had a great experience dealing with this company , the Matterass is great quality and very confortable and was delivered on time as promised
i m very happy with Sleepy Panda.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

The best mattress, Fast delivery

I’ve had back pains and tried a few mattress’s and they were all the same, since sleeping on the Sleepy panda I can now enjoy a pain free and comfortable sleep.

I will recommend this to all my family and friends.

Jason
Jasonasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success claiming the free trial after using a discount code? I'm pretty sure what scamming website sleepy panda is doing is illegal.

Terry

Hey mate. Happened to me as well, and after looking at reviews, heaps of others. I’ve emailed them plenty of times, pleading for any kind of assistance. The answer is always blunt and cold. No refund. Taking my complaint to small claims, as it’s like getting blood out of a rock with these guys. It’s unfair. What makes me angrier, is that in every response the make in this page, they repeat that they honour the trial period. Complete lies. Good luck with your complaint.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jason, We honur all our warranties - We still have no evidence of Terry's order number whiom we have offered assistance. @jason please contact us for any assistance on the 1300 4MY BED number or Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will gladly assist.

Terry

This is ridiculous. Jane in your office has all my details. I’ve been arguing with her for weeks, to no avail. Clearly you guys are just trying to redeem your online reputation somehow by copying and pasting the words ‘you honour all customer waranties’. Your customers aren’t complaining about the mattress warranty! They are complaining about your business not honouring the free trial period after using the discount code. It’s conflicting information within the advert and is just plain wrong. You are tricking your customers.
Here is a challenge for you. In your next response to my post, copy and paste this sentence. ‘We honour all our free trial periods, including customers who have used a discount code’

Jess
Jessasked
Sleepy Panda

Been trying to get our money back for over a month now. They charged our credit card but we still haven't received the mattress. Have sent several emails with no responses and I've also spoken to them on the phone but they just say they'll look into it and get back to me which they never do. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? Wish we had read all the bad reviews here then we wouldn't of been scammed!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jess, if you send your order number you will be assisted as a matter of urgency

Jeffasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success getting in contact with these fraudsters? They seem to only respond to bad reviews on here but never respond to their emails. Anyone considering buying a sleepy panda mattress need to stay far away from these scammers. They take your money and if you have any problems with the mattress they disappear off the face of the earth.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, we repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you contact details on the page though we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com,au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Hi Jeff,
We repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you our contact details on the page though, we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com.au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Jeff

Are you kidding me? I've sent multiple emails to jane@sleepypanda.com.au asking for a refund but I've had zero response. Is this how you treat your customers when they want a refund within the 100 night free trial period? By ignoring them until the 100 nights is over so you don't have to honour it?

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy Panda representatives

Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda
Sleepy Panda Single

Sleepy Panda Single

No reviews yet
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $499.00$599.00$699.00$949.00
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness30 cm30 cm30 cm30 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda