Sleepy Panda

Sleepy Panda (page 4 of 4)

Queen, Double, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ron
RonSydney

Very comfortable mattress, and very affordable.

I used to have back pains through out the day, now I no longer get them.
The Mattress is very comofrtable, supportive on my body.
The price is super cheap compared to others in the category.
Good customer service, and turn around time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Pleasantly suprised!

When I ordered the mattress it was delivered within a few days. I was amazed by how something so big could fit in a small box. Once I unwrapped it I watched the transformation. I was pleasantly suprised how comfortable it was.This mattress is for one of my children and they have been sleeping great! Well done Sleep Panda, another happy customer!

Date PurchasedSept 2017

David K
David KEynesbury

Quick Service,Quality product.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Find out how Sleepy Panda compares to other Mattresses

Great service, very good mattress

I ordered mattress in the morning and it was delivered before 6pm on the same day. Mattress is extremely comfortable and durable. It got a special fabric that doesn’t absorb any spills or sweat. 7 month into using it it still looks and feels brand new. Big thanks to sleepy panda team!

TonyWamboin

Sleepy Panda

The mattress I purchased in May this year now has a big dip in it. I wake each morning with a sore back.
I have tried contacting them both by email and phone, have had one response by email from a lady called [Name Removed] saying she was sorry to hear I was having problems and asked me to send her a photo, which I did. I was initially happy with the mattress, until waking with a sore back and noticed the dip in the mattress.
Have heard nothing else back from them, so much for their 100 day guarantee. I have also left a suitable comment on their Facebook page which they have removed.

Tony

Sorry I can't remember their number

Great mattress

I've been using the sleepy panda for about 3 months now and am really happy with it.
Being a shift worker and putting my body through all the day to day challenges my work presents it's great to come home knowing I'll get a good day or nights sleep. I'm very happy with it and wouid recommend anyone looking for a good nights sleep and not looking to pay the rediculas prices in stores.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
JP1982
JP1982Melbourne

Champagne quality on a beer budget

I honestly cant believe what a good quality mattress this is. This is one of the one's you'd pay thousands for in the store, but at a fraction of the cost. My fiancé is pregnant and was having issues with her back, Sleepy Panda has helped her no end! Top quality mattress delivered right to your door with a guarantee. I've recommended this to all my mates.

Amazing mattress

I found this mattress through Facebook and bought it back in December. Love it. Firm yet soft and comfortable. Received it the same day and fit perfectly on my bed frame. Unbelievable for my back. I’m a tall guy and this mattress fits my size and moulds to my body perfectly. I haven’t had a better night’s sleep and for the price, it’s totally worth it. Would highly recommend it to everyone. The only downside is that I paid full price but can’t complain. If you do one thing this year, buy a Sleepy Panda!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Gennady
Gennady

Best Decision Ever

Originally had a Sealy that lasted for 7 years but it started sagging and started discolouring. Started to affect my sleep so looked around. A friend bought a sleepy panda and bought one in February and haven’t looked back. It came in a box which was awesome and since the first night haven’t looked back. It is very comfortable and supportive. I’m pleased with it and have no hesitation in recommending it to friends. The 100 night trial is great as well but doubt I’ll be returning it. Will certainly recommend it to other people if they’re hunting for a new mattress!

Love this so much!!! Best Sleep of my Life

I've had sleep issues my entire life. I was reluctant at first to by a mattress from Facebook, however with the 100 night guarantee I thought I'd give it a go. I couldn't believe how easy it was and how great the mattress was. Not only did I have the best night sleep but my back pain has gone.

Peadard
PeadardMelbourne

Would NEVER buy from this company again

I tried to give a zero star rating but it is not an option. We bought our mattress in Feb with the 100 day promise and are still trying to get a refund from this company. As posted in other reviews they do not respond to phone calls emails or messages. They seem to think that if they ignore people for long enough then they will get tired of trying to contact them and go away. We have left our claim with our CC provider to fight for us. I will never deal with them again..

Danielle
DanielleProserpin QLD 4800

Very comfortable

Love the mattress very comfortable best mattress I've ever had. It came with 2 free pillows, they arrived a little late but there also very comfortable and I'm very happy with the support I got back from staff with the pillows being late. I work nights and sleep days so I like to have a comfy bed to sleep in, and now I'm sleeping like a baby with my new mattress and pillows.

Jules
Jules

The mattress that saved our backs, and improved our sleep

John
Johnqld

bad aftersales

have tried many times via phone ,email,and their own contact email on there site, NOBODY gets back to you. Mattress ok but to firm.We were promised a mattress topper over a month ago but still nothing .

Fraudster company!

Purchased a sleepy panda mattress about 2 months ago. On the day of delivery, I noticed 10cm long cut in the thread, so I took a few photos and sent it to the customer care email straight away. As you can imagine it took nearly a month for them to get back to me, only to turn it around and blame me for the damage. I've tried ringing them and emailing them but no luck. Do not buy anything off these people! They have the worse service I've ever seen!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Elizabeth
ElizabethIllawarra, NSW

Extremely Unprofessional, Uncomfortable and a Scam

I wouldn't even give Sleepy Panda a rating, however that isn't an option.
Purchased this mattress, slept on it for 2 weeks, found it extremely uncomfortable and rock hard.
Phoned and emailed Sleepy Panda multiple times, to only discover that they don't honor the '100 night risk free guarantee'. They avoid calls and emails to all measures. The mattress threading on the side was coming apart and the mattress was discoloured. We have had nothing but trouble dealing with Sleepy Panda and organising to have the mattress collected and our money refunded.
Not happy at all! Their customer service it poorly as is their product!

100 Night Trial is a Lie

Kimmyphil
KimmyphilMelbourne

Ok mattress terrible after sale service

We purchased a mattress and need to return within the trial period as it doesn't suit us. Sleepy panda have not responded to any phone calls, emails, online messages, Facebook messages etc for over 3 weeks!!! Terrible customer service and we want our money back! Do not buy!!

Yun S
Yun SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good mattress for now and kinda-OK service

Jason
Jasonasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success claiming the free trial after using a discount code? I'm pretty sure what scamming website sleepy panda is doing is illegal.

Terry

Hey mate. Happened to me as well, and after looking at reviews, heaps of others. I’ve emailed them plenty of times, pleading for any kind of assistance. The answer is always blunt and cold. No refund. Taking my complaint to small claims, as it’s like getting blood out of a rock with these guys. It’s unfair. What makes me angrier, is that in every response the make in this page, they repeat that they honour the trial period. Complete lies. Good luck with your complaint.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jason, We honur all our warranties - We still have no evidence of Terry's order number whiom we have offered assistance. @jason please contact us for any assistance on the 1300 4MY BED number or Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will gladly assist.

Terry

This is ridiculous. Jane in your office has all my details. I’ve been arguing with her for weeks, to no avail. Clearly you guys are just trying to redeem your online reputation somehow by copying and pasting the words ‘you honour all customer waranties’. Your customers aren’t complaining about the mattress warranty! They are complaining about your business not honouring the free trial period after using the discount code. It’s conflicting information within the advert and is just plain wrong. You are tricking your customers.
Here is a challenge for you. In your next response to my post, copy and paste this sentence. ‘We honour all our free trial periods, including customers who have used a discount code’

Jess
Jessasked
Sleepy Panda

Been trying to get our money back for over a month now. They charged our credit card but we still haven't received the mattress. Have sent several emails with no responses and I've also spoken to them on the phone but they just say they'll look into it and get back to me which they never do. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? Wish we had read all the bad reviews here then we wouldn't of been scammed!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jess, if you send your order number you will be assisted as a matter of urgency

Jeffasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success getting in contact with these fraudsters? They seem to only respond to bad reviews on here but never respond to their emails. Anyone considering buying a sleepy panda mattress need to stay far away from these scammers. They take your money and if you have any problems with the mattress they disappear off the face of the earth.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, we repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you contact details on the page though we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com,au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Hi Jeff,
We repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you our contact details on the page though, we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com.au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Jeff

Are you kidding me? I've sent multiple emails to jane@sleepypanda.com.au asking for a refund but I've had zero response. Is this how you treat your customers when they want a refund within the 100 night free trial period? By ignoring them until the 100 nights is over so you don't have to honour it?

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy Panda representatives

Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda
Sleepy Panda Single

Sleepy Panda Single

No reviews yet
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $499.00$599.00$699.00$949.00
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness30 cm30 cm30 cm30 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda