Sleepy Panda

Queen, Double, Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Perceived Firmness
Total disclosure
Total disclosureSydney, NSW

Warning!CHEAP and will become unsleepable!

Purchased in January 2017.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Olive
OlivePerth

Worst mattress and customer service

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Mel
MelSydney

Buyer Beware, Sleepy Panda Mattress Is A Scam Website!

Spent over $1,000 on a king size mattress that never arrived. Been calling and emailing for over a month but I keep getting the run around that it's on it's way and they'll look into it. Every time I speak to someone I get a different story. They promised delivery on three different occasions in the past month which made me waste three of my annual leave days off work but the mattress never arrived. Absolutely ridiculous! Luckily my credit card provider was able to get my money back. I've also lodged a formal complaint with NSW Fair Trading & the ACCC to look into this illegal website.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Don’t fall for the free trial.

Bought this mattress to try and found the edges too soft. You can’t sit on the side of the bed without falling off. Wanted to return the mattress and was told I couldn’t because I used the discount code. I’ve been tricked and will be taking this further.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

HI Terry, PLease message us you Order number so we can urgently assist. Our customer Service honours all returns, we would love to see a proof of purchase in order to assist. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah
SarahBrisbane

I want my money back!

I cannot believe we spent $850 on what can only
be described as the worst mattress ever. It has given both my husband and myself severe back pains. We tried to get a refund within the trial period as advertised but surprise surprise they refused! The free trial is a complete lie. We’ll be reporting them to ACCC and fair trading.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
JeffMelbourne

Cheap uncomfortable mattress made from China

Worst mattress I have ever slept on. Way too soft and when you sit on the side of the bed you completely sink into it. Have sent 5 emails asking for a refund but no response. Reading the negative reviews here tells me they never intended to honour the free trial.
Never buy a mattress online! Especially not from scamming website Sleepy Panda!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, All emails from Jane are responded to, no emails are ignored. We have no email from Jeff, can you please respond with you ORDER # to search and assist?

David
DavidSydney

BEWARE! Scam Website!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Aaron
AaronSydney

Do not buy!

Thinking I would be able to return this mattress within the 100 days if I wasn’t completely happy, I bought this mattress with peace of mind. Turns out the mattress was crap, so I asked for it to be returned. I was told that they couldn’t honour the trial period because I had used the discount code. What a load of crap! Everyone who purchases these mattresses is using the discount code. They are trapping people. It’s wrong. And I’ll be submitting a chargeback with my credit card.

Jack
JackAustralia

Horrible mattress & service! They don't honor their 100 night guarantee. DO NOT BUY!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Find out how Sleepy Panda compares to other Mattresses

Excellent mattress (if you don't want to return it).

The mattress is very comfortable. The zoning and movement isolation is unbelievable.

The customer service and issue resolution was very underwhelming. We eventually came to an understanding but it took far longer than expected at 25 business days.

I would recommend their product and would purchase from them again - as long as I knew the item would be kept and not returned.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
ChrisSydney

Dishonest company with deceptive and misleading advertising

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Peadard
PeadardMelbourne

Would NEVER buy from this company again

I tried to give a zero star rating but it is not an option. We bought our mattress in Feb with the 100 day promise and are still trying to get a refund from this company. As posted in other reviews they do not respond to phone calls emails or messages. They seem to think that if they ignore people for long enough then they will get tired of trying to contact them and go away. We have left our claim with our CC provider to fight for us. I will never deal with them again..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Danielle
DanielleProserpin QLD 4800

Very comfortable

Love the mattress very comfortable best mattress I've ever had. It came with 2 free pillows, they arrived a little late but there also very comfortable and I'm very happy with the support I got back from staff with the pillows being late. I work nights and sleep days so I like to have a comfy bed to sleep in, and now I'm sleeping like a baby with my new mattress and pillows.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
John
Johnqld

bad aftersales

have tried many times via phone ,email,and their own contact email on there site, NOBODY gets back to you. Mattress ok but to firm.We were promised a mattress topper over a month ago but still nothing .

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Fraudster company!

Purchased a sleepy panda mattress about 2 months ago. On the day of delivery, I noticed 10cm long cut in the thread, so I took a few photos and sent it to the customer care email straight away. As you can imagine it took nearly a month for them to get back to me, only to turn it around and blame me for the damage. I've tried ringing them and emailing them but no luck. Do not buy anything off these people! They have the worse service I've ever seen!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Jason
Jasonasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success claiming the free trial after using a discount code? I'm pretty sure what scamming website sleepy panda is doing is illegal.

Terry

Hey mate. Happened to me as well, and after looking at reviews, heaps of others. I’ve emailed them plenty of times, pleading for any kind of assistance. The answer is always blunt and cold. No refund. Taking my complaint to small claims, as it’s like getting blood out of a rock with these guys. It’s unfair. What makes me angrier, is that in every response the make in this page, they repeat that they honour the trial period. Complete lies. Good luck with your complaint.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jason, We honur all our warranties - We still have no evidence of Terry's order number whiom we have offered assistance. @jason please contact us for any assistance on the 1300 4MY BED number or Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will gladly assist.

Terry

This is ridiculous. Jane in your office has all my details. I’ve been arguing with her for weeks, to no avail. Clearly you guys are just trying to redeem your online reputation somehow by copying and pasting the words ‘you honour all customer waranties’. Your customers aren’t complaining about the mattress warranty! They are complaining about your business not honouring the free trial period after using the discount code. It’s conflicting information within the advert and is just plain wrong. You are tricking your customers.
Here is a challenge for you. In your next response to my post, copy and paste this sentence. ‘We honour all our free trial periods, including customers who have used a discount code’

Jess
Jessasked
Sleepy Panda

Been trying to get our money back for over a month now. They charged our credit card but we still haven't received the mattress. Have sent several emails with no responses and I've also spoken to them on the phone but they just say they'll look into it and get back to me which they never do. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? Wish we had read all the bad reviews here then we wouldn't of been scammed!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jess, if you send your order number you will be assisted as a matter of urgency

Jeffasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success getting in contact with these fraudsters? They seem to only respond to bad reviews on here but never respond to their emails. Anyone considering buying a sleepy panda mattress need to stay far away from these scammers. They take your money and if you have any problems with the mattress they disappear off the face of the earth.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, we repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you contact details on the page though we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com,au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Hi Jeff,
We repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you our contact details on the page though, we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com.au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Jeff

Are you kidding me? I've sent multiple emails to jane@sleepypanda.com.au asking for a refund but I've had zero response. Is this how you treat your customers when they want a refund within the 100 night free trial period? By ignoring them until the 100 nights is over so you don't have to honour it?

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy Panda representatives

Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $499.00$599.00$699.00$949.00
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness30 cm30 cm30 cm30 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda