Sleepy Panda

Queen, Double, Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

Tia
TiaSydney, NSW

Good quality and good deal!

My husband bought this memory foam mattress for our wedding gift. I was impressed on this bed, it is comfortable. We are happy sleeper and enjoy our cozy nights. Highly recommended and very satisfied with my purchase.

Purchased in June 2021 at Temple & Webster for $235.40.

Hurcan
HurcanSydney, NSW

Great Firm Mattress

What an amazing mattress!! affordable, comfortable, and bye-bye back pain!! really firm but also soft. Im more on the thin side so i do need a bit more support but if your are more heavy set this is a really good firm matress :D

Purchased in March 2021 at Catch for $218.90.

Brandon
BrandonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Pocket Spring Mattress for my life

I never tried a Pocket Spring Mattress before, wanted to have a try, and looked online to hope to find the perfect mattress for me. Very COMFORTABLE!! I loved it so much and I never regret this purchase.

Purchased in February 2021 at TPW Group Services Pty Ltd for $206.80.

Highly recommendable mattress!

I am so grateful for having this mattress because it is very comfy and laying down on it is very relaxing. Compared to my past mattress this has been the best which is why I will recommend this to my friends.

nice item received

The quality of the item is good the softness of the foam is good also. we love our item received as it is in good condition and the product is strong.

Purchased in August 2020.

good quality

I just received the product and in-fairness it is good when arrived. The product has no damage and the packaging is good. Hope it will work long long last of it.

Purchased in September 2020.

brewey
breweyAU

Beautiful mattress sleepy panda

Update on my sleepy panda mattress Had the mattress for a couple years now Since 2017 It’s one beautiful mattress what Spring pocket For all that comfort you need to sleep on the mattress it excellent because I was Born with spina bifida And coyotes The mattress gives you all the support you need worth every dollar spent at affordable price worth the purchase sleepy panda mattress
The owner of sleeping panders always Loves people‘s feedback on features they would like on the sleepy panda mattress so they can produce a mattress so people can have a good night sleep at an affordable price.
Anyone who reads this have a wonderful and beautiful day

Purchased in August 2017 for $699.00.

not expected with the price

I didn't expect much on this product as it is coming from china I think but Inferrness, it is good quality and it is good to lay down and sleep. it is not much soft but it's not hards.

Softy

This mattress even if we use it for a month still the firm of this mattress is still good and not really soft but also not really hard. when I starting using this mattress, my sleep is good and more sleep as I observe.

Purchased in July 2020.

nice item

I buy this item for my mom as a gift and infairness my mom love it because its not really hard and not really soft until now she enjoy using it and i have plan also buying it for my self.

Purchased in December 2019.

Good Quality

This mattress is comfortable and its good quality ended. Its really nice to laydown to this mattress and you can really sleep well. It can recommend to others especally in your friends.

satisfied

The mattress is warm and soft to lay down. As far as I use it, it is good so far, hope it won last. Good job with this product. I will tell my friends about this.

Purchased in March 2020.

softly

I just have this lately of this mattress as I observation it is really soft and love to sleep this for now hope it will last long Its not really expensive but good quality.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Its comfortabe

I have this mattress and its very comfortable. Its a medium firm just what I like. Its true that you need a good mattress for a better sleep and Im glad I have bought one.

Purchased in October 2019.

Fantastic Product

I purchased a Queen recently. Now I find myself wanting to go to bed early as this mattress puts me in deep sleep.I wake up fresh and my mood has changed drastically. I'm happier than ever thanks to sleepy panda.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jason
Jasonasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success claiming the free trial after using a discount code? I'm pretty sure what scamming website sleepy panda is doing is illegal.

Terry

Hey mate. Happened to me as well, and after looking at reviews, heaps of others. I’ve emailed them plenty of times, pleading for any kind of assistance. The answer is always blunt and cold. No refund. Taking my complaint to small claims, as it’s like getting blood out of a rock with these guys. It’s unfair. What makes me angrier, is that in every response the make in this page, they repeat that they honour the trial period. Complete lies. Good luck with your complaint.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jason, We honur all our warranties - We still have no evidence of Terry's order number whiom we have offered assistance. @jason please contact us for any assistance on the 1300 4MY BED number or Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will gladly assist.

Terry

This is ridiculous. Jane in your office has all my details. I’ve been arguing with her for weeks, to no avail. Clearly you guys are just trying to redeem your online reputation somehow by copying and pasting the words ‘you honour all customer waranties’. Your customers aren’t complaining about the mattress warranty! They are complaining about your business not honouring the free trial period after using the discount code. It’s conflicting information within the advert and is just plain wrong. You are tricking your customers.
Here is a challenge for you. In your next response to my post, copy and paste this sentence. ‘We honour all our free trial periods, including customers who have used a discount code’

Jess
Jessasked
Sleepy Panda

Been trying to get our money back for over a month now. They charged our credit card but we still haven't received the mattress. Have sent several emails with no responses and I've also spoken to them on the phone but they just say they'll look into it and get back to me which they never do. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? Wish we had read all the bad reviews here then we wouldn't of been scammed!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jess, if you send your order number you will be assisted as a matter of urgency

Jeffasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success getting in contact with these fraudsters? They seem to only respond to bad reviews on here but never respond to their emails. Anyone considering buying a sleepy panda mattress need to stay far away from these scammers. They take your money and if you have any problems with the mattress they disappear off the face of the earth.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, we repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you contact details on the page though we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com,au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Hi Jeff,
We repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you our contact details on the page though, we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com.au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Jeff

Are you kidding me? I've sent multiple emails to jane@sleepypanda.com.au asking for a refund but I've had zero response. Is this how you treat your customers when they want a refund within the 100 night free trial period? By ignoring them until the 100 nights is over so you don't have to honour it?

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy Panda representatives

Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $499.00$599.00$699.00$949.00
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness30 cm30 cm30 cm30 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda