Sleepy Panda

Queen, Double, Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

Amin Bahabri
Amin Bahabri

Its ok..not exceptional

Reasonably comfortable..would have liked it a bit firmer..bought of catch of the day at a discounted price. I own a competitor brand and the other mattress is by far more superior. Didn't like the fact the topper were yellowish..looked like a bad storage condition and the mattress topper you cant really appreciate it. I would return it if i could.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Excellent mattress (if you don't want to return it).

The mattress is very comfortable. The zoning and movement isolation is unbelievable.

The customer service and issue resolution was very underwhelming. We eventually came to an understanding but it took far longer than expected at 25 business days.

I would recommend their product and would purchase from them again - as long as I knew the item would be kept and not returned.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Other Mattresses

Pleasantly suprised!

When I ordered the mattress it was delivered within a few days. I was amazed by how something so big could fit in a small box. Once I unwrapped it I watched the transformation. I was pleasantly suprised how comfortable it was.This mattress is for one of my children and they have been sleeping great! Well done Sleep Panda, another happy customer!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
TonyWamboin

Sleepy Panda

The mattress I purchased in May this year now has a big dip in it. I wake each morning with a sore back.
I have tried contacting them both by email and phone, have had one response by email from a lady called [Name Removed] saying she was sorry to hear I was having problems and asked me to send her a photo, which I did. I was initially happy with the mattress, until waking with a sore back and noticed the dip in the mattress.
Have heard nothing else back from them, so much for their 100 day guarantee. I have also left a suitable comment on their Facebook page which they have removed.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Tony

Sorry I can't remember their number

Mattresses

Find out how Sleepy Panda compares to other Mattresses

Danielle
DanielleProserpin QLD 4800

Very comfortable

Love the mattress very comfortable best mattress I've ever had. It came with 2 free pillows, they arrived a little late but there also very comfortable and I'm very happy with the support I got back from staff with the pillows being late. I work nights and sleep days so I like to have a comfy bed to sleep in, and now I'm sleeping like a baby with my new mattress and pillows.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Yun S
Yun SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good mattress for now and kinda-OK service

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Jason
Jasonasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success claiming the free trial after using a discount code? I'm pretty sure what scamming website sleepy panda is doing is illegal.

Terry

Hey mate. Happened to me as well, and after looking at reviews, heaps of others. I’ve emailed them plenty of times, pleading for any kind of assistance. The answer is always blunt and cold. No refund. Taking my complaint to small claims, as it’s like getting blood out of a rock with these guys. It’s unfair. What makes me angrier, is that in every response the make in this page, they repeat that they honour the trial period. Complete lies. Good luck with your complaint.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jason, We honur all our warranties - We still have no evidence of Terry's order number whiom we have offered assistance. @jason please contact us for any assistance on the 1300 4MY BED number or Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will gladly assist.

Terry

This is ridiculous. Jane in your office has all my details. I’ve been arguing with her for weeks, to no avail. Clearly you guys are just trying to redeem your online reputation somehow by copying and pasting the words ‘you honour all customer waranties’. Your customers aren’t complaining about the mattress warranty! They are complaining about your business not honouring the free trial period after using the discount code. It’s conflicting information within the advert and is just plain wrong. You are tricking your customers.
Here is a challenge for you. In your next response to my post, copy and paste this sentence. ‘We honour all our free trial periods, including customers who have used a discount code’

Jess
Jessasked
Sleepy Panda

Been trying to get our money back for over a month now. They charged our credit card but we still haven't received the mattress. Have sent several emails with no responses and I've also spoken to them on the phone but they just say they'll look into it and get back to me which they never do. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? Wish we had read all the bad reviews here then we wouldn't of been scammed!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jess, if you send your order number you will be assisted as a matter of urgency

Jeffasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success getting in contact with these fraudsters? They seem to only respond to bad reviews on here but never respond to their emails. Anyone considering buying a sleepy panda mattress need to stay far away from these scammers. They take your money and if you have any problems with the mattress they disappear off the face of the earth.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, we repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you contact details on the page though we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com,au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Hi Jeff,
We repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you our contact details on the page though, we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com.au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Jeff

Are you kidding me? I've sent multiple emails to jane@sleepypanda.com.au asking for a refund but I've had zero response. Is this how you treat your customers when they want a refund within the 100 night free trial period? By ignoring them until the 100 nights is over so you don't have to honour it?

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy Panda representatives

Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $499.00$599.00$699.00$949.00
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness30 cm30 cm30 cm30 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda