Boba Wrap

Boba Wrap

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Boba? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Amy
    AmySydney

I can never work it

I bought this when my baby was newborn, but I haven't really used it because even after trying MANY MANY times, I can never get it to support his weight properly, and it quickly becomes uncomfortable for either one of us. I love the generosity of the wrap, and the fabric is lovely and breathable. If I could get it to wrap nicely on me I would love it! I am much happier with my Baby Bjorn One carrier.

CarlsMum
    CarlsMumToowoomba

Not sure of quality

I loved my boba wrap with my newborn, but it was quite thick and my daughter and I got hot so easily.

After prolonged use, a small hole appeared next to the label and made me quite suspicious of the quality of this wrap. Googled it and found it to be quite a common problem. Next time I may buy something made in countries other than China.

Other Baby Carriers

katemack
    katemackAU

OK

I was excited the first time i wore it as my newborn fell asleep instantly and i was able to get on with jobs. I wore it the next day to a shopping centre and he became very upset because it was so hot in this (even in the airconditioning). I havent worn it since, but i might try again in winter.
    Baby fell asleep quickly
    Leaves your hands free
    Far too hot for QLD (even in aircon)
    Too hard to put on

Senab88
    Senab88asked

How do you use the baby wrap therefore I don't have instructions how to do so.

Harrisons Mum
    Harrisons Mum

It doesn't come with instructions. I found a tutorial on YouTube. It's a two part video and I had to watch it 20 times before I got it down pat. It's easy after that though. Search sleepy wrap on YouTube. The video I watch is called "EASY Sleepywrap (baby wrap) Instructions but there are a heap on there. Hope this helps.

LizzyD1984
    LizzyD1984

I did the same as above. YouTube is full of videos of parents putting babies in wraps! I recommend practising with a doll first :-)

Kat0101
    Kat0101

Ditto, I had the instructions and found YouTube gave me more detail & different ways to wrap.

Features:

• Suitable for babies 3.63kg to 15.87 kg.
    • Made from 95% French Terry cotton and Spandex
    • One size fits all
    • Machine washable

What parents liked about the Boba Wrap:

• Soft and comfortable material, while also being supportive
    • Spreads weight evenly, so you don’t get back pain, which sometimes happens while wearing a carrier

Some tips from parents about the Boba Wrap:

• It takes a few times to practice tying the wrap before you get the hang of it
    • Can quickly get hot wearing this in summer
    • Often cheaper to buy second hand (as opposed to $74.90 bought new).