Boba Wrap

Boba Wrap

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Boba? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Wonderful entry level wrap

An amazing way to be close to your baby. I love mine and use it all the time. As bub grows we have moved on to a more supportive wrap, but the sleepy wrap is an old favourite, easy to use for quick short trips, particularly because u can pre tie the wrap and just slip bub in.
    Cheap, comfortable, bub goes to sleep quickly
    Stretch means its not so great for long wears - tends to sag a little

packleader
    packleaderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wrap - essential item with a newborn!

I bought this second hand ($20) after ready some good reviews - chose it over the hug a bub as it seemed to do the same sort of thing at a much cheaper price. Many times when nothing else would settle bub she'd fall asleep within moments of going in this and sometimes sleep for hours! Loved that I could still do other things while wearing it as I had my hands free.
    Not too expensive, comfortable for baby, easy to clean
    Learning to tie it (but didn't take long), only really used for 1st six weeks, not suitable now baby is heavier. Gets hot after a while.

Other Baby Carriers

dizzys
    dizzys

Good

Was recommended to me by my Osteopath. Love the Sleepy Wrap. Baby falls asleep in it every time and seems to like being so close to mum!
    Easy to wrap, good support for both mum and bub, comfortable to wear, stores easily when not in use, great for travelling without taking a bulky carrier.
    Can get hot in warm weather

Senab88
    Senab88asked

How do you use the baby wrap therefore I don't have instructions how to do so.

Harrisons Mum
    Harrisons Mum

It doesn't come with instructions. I found a tutorial on YouTube. It's a two part video and I had to watch it 20 times before I got it down pat. It's easy after that though. Search sleepy wrap on YouTube. The video I watch is called "EASY Sleepywrap (baby wrap) Instructions but there are a heap on there. Hope this helps.

LizzyD1984
    LizzyD1984

I did the same as above. YouTube is full of videos of parents putting babies in wraps! I recommend practising with a doll first :-)

Kat0101
    Kat0101

Ditto, I had the instructions and found YouTube gave me more detail & different ways to wrap.

Features:

• Suitable for babies 3.63kg to 15.87 kg.
    • Made from 95% French Terry cotton and Spandex
    • One size fits all
    • Machine washable

What parents liked about the Boba Wrap:

• Soft and comfortable material, while also being supportive
    • Spreads weight evenly, so you don’t get back pain, which sometimes happens while wearing a carrier

Some tips from parents about the Boba Wrap:

• It takes a few times to practice tying the wrap before you get the hang of it
    • Can quickly get hot wearing this in summer
    • Often cheaper to buy second hand (as opposed to $74.90 bought new).