Boba Wrap

Boba Wrap

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Boba? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tracy
    TracyBrisbane

Best purhcase ive ever made!

Absolutely love my boba wrap!
    The material can get a little hot In the peaks of summer but apart from that theres nothing negative I can really say about it! All round amazing product and would recommend to any mum in the market look at similar products! Money well spent.

SunflowerBub
    SunflowerBubBrisbane

The number one must-have for a new mum!!

The best thing you could buy for your sanity and your back! $20 second hand on gumtree and worth 5 times the amount! I am reluctant to wash it because I can't do without it for a day for it to dry!! Haha. Just need to practice a few times putting it on (YouTube is great) and it's quickly your best friend!!

ifloss
    iflossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved it!

I bought this wrap with a soft carrier as a combo pack (was originally interested on the carrier, but used the wrap more).
    I loved it. It was comfortable for both myself and my son, He loved being in it and would settle straight away.
    It takes a few times to get it right (needs to be tight to hold the baby, otherwise it will sag), but definitely worth it.
    Comfortable, light, baby loves it. Easy to clean.
    Can take a bit of practice to put it on.

Kat0101SYDNEY

Invaluable for newborns

LizzyD1984Sydney, Australia
    • Selected Review

Comfortable and supportive for baby and wearer

Harrisons MumBrisbane

Top of the must buys

I happen to buy the sleepy wrap by chance not knowing whether I would use it or not. I got it out when bub was 3 weeks old, after watching a you tube vid on how to wrap it. Tucked bub in and he was asleep within minutes. Unbelievably comfortable for both of us. I feel like bub is more secure and with the fabric feel he's closer to me and can easily feel his movements.
    Comfort, washable & compact
    Saggy if you don't wrap it well enough. That's more user error than product fault though

erin3163
    erin3163AU

a must have

I love this wrap, easy to use, supportive, comfortable and versatile. My baby loves it. Has worked well from birth to 6 months. He is getting a bit heavy for it now as the stretch sags a bit too much and too quickly.
    Having him in this sling means if he wants to sit up and interact he can, or he can snuggle in.
    Forward facing bub wasn't so good for me due to the weight distribution.
    Overall fantastatic, couldn't have done without.
    very comfortable, versatile and affordable
    bub loved it so much it was hard for me to get him to sleep elsewhere.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
    Jodie54
    Jodie54Nsw, 2330

Best baby carrier ever

Best baby carrier ever. Baby is comfortable and snug. I can wear this carrier for a couple of hours without being uncomfortable at all and has a few different ways to carry bubs. Machine washable and very simple to use. This carrier/wrap comes in various different colors and is very affordable.
    Comfort
    Can be a little warm in summer

Nic
    NicSydney

Great for new bubs

I love my sleepy wrap. used it for the first 4 months everywhere, then bub started to get heavy. Now she's 6 months & I try not to use any carrier on my front because of the weight. Haven't found one that I would use past 6 months - but that might just be me.
    very cheap at $30
    hard to get used to putting it on, but very easy once you know how.

mamabear93
    mamabear93

Wonderful entry level wrap

An amazing way to be close to your baby. I love mine and use it all the time. As bub grows we have moved on to a more supportive wrap, but the sleepy wrap is an old favourite, easy to use for quick short trips, particularly because u can pre tie the wrap and just slip bub in.
    Cheap, comfortable, bub goes to sleep quickly
    Stretch means its not so great for long wears - tends to sag a little

radicalgirl
    radicalgirlWA, 6112

I use mine everyday!

Bubbamama
    BubbamamaNewcastle

Fantastic

I would recommend the Sleepy Wrap to everyone. A little tricky to get used to tying it initially but after a few times it's quite simple. The wrap is very supportive for bubs, so comfortable to wear and seems very comfy for bubs as he always falls asleep when he's in it.
    Comfy, simple, compact to store or take out and about

Claudia74
    Claudia74AU

Perfect for me and my little man

This wrap is perfect for when i need to quickly go to the shops for some milk or bread. It saves me from trying to deal with a very heavy pram and a crying baby. I also use it at home when bubs seems unsettled and I can continue cleaning or cooking.
    Good for my back and very comfortable for my baby. He falls asleep as soon as he is in it.

Poka

I agree! Absolutely love the Sleepy Wrap, it was a life saver when my daughter was a bub. I took it just about everywhere I went. Wish I found it a bit earlier though.

aussie28
    aussie28AU

Most comfortable wrap

MrsNM
    MrsNMAU

Saved my life for the first 8 weeks!