Boba Wrap

Boba Wrap (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Boba? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Buy it!!
    it was one of the BEST investments i made as a 1st time mother. i wore my 9mo old while i was 5m preggers and planted trees!!!
    -Colour variety
    -easy to wear
    -can have baby on back or front
    -leaves 2 hands free for cooking, washing....etc
    -nothing!!

louiseweez
    louiseweez

I love this wrap, my daughter lived in it for the first 4 months, I could wear her all day with no back or shoulder discomfort. Comfortable even post caesar. Can be a hassle to tie when out and about so I would pre-tie the wrap in the morning and just pop baby in and out during the day as needed, easy! Love it!!
    Fantastic, comfortable wrap. Easy to wash, easy to pop baby in and out once the wrap is on. Cheap, great colours.
    I don't really dislike anything about this wrap. Takes a little while to learn to tie the sleepy wrap, but my 8 year old daughter learnt to tie it so an adult should be able to!

Other Baby Carriers

marney01
    marney01Melbourne

I love it, best carrier I've ever used. It feels like a tshirt & is so comfortable, I can wear all day & not have back or shoulder pain. My bub loves it and instantly falls asleep and can sleep for ages. This would be one thing I can not survive without
    Cheap, comfortable to wear, great for bub, helps bub sleep & soothes when upset
    Was a little tricky at first, but after two attempts I had the hang of it. Before I got the sleepy wrap I watched some clips on youtube and referred to the hugabub instructions (same concept) and it wasn't too hard

Baby Carriers

Find out how Boba Wrap compares to other Baby Carriers

emtreez
    emtreez

l love this wrap! l have used several types of carriers and have found this to be the best on my shoulders and back even after a few hours. it did take awhile at start to learn to tie it, and still takes awhile each time you want to put it on, so it is a matter of being prepared before you go out! it always sends bubs to sleep and holds him very close which is lovely.
    easy to store, sends my bub to sleep, can carry any sized baby, one size fits all ~ no need to adjust straps for hubby!!, easy to clean
    difficult to learn to tie initially, takes awhile to tie on