Sleepyhead Comfort for You

Sleepyhead Comfort for You

Listing monitored by Sleepyhead

No reviews yet
Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Colby Anspach
Colby Anspachasked

Has anyone else got chronic tailbone pain from this mattress, bought a king size only 6 months ago and thought maybe our second hand bed frame was causing the problem, but after a few more months of having the mattress on the floor too make sure it was perfectly flat both my partner and i have the same problem with terrible tailbone pain. Its like the "zone" in the middle of the mattress offers no support at all.

Sleepyhead
Sleep Ninja X.SleepyheadSend a private message
tim
tim

Haha, I have the same problem since I got my mattress $1250 for a Sleepyhead best for rest. They wan't me to pay $150 in postage to see if there is anything wrong with the mattress. Lol. Just go to the department of fairtraiding.lol

Get an answer from our members and Sleepyhead representatives

CategoryMattresses