Sleepyhead Comfort for You

1.0
1 review
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Perceived Firmness

Most uncomfortable sagging mattress ever.

We all make mistakes but this purchase has been the worst. After the 12 week brake in this mattress sagged badly in the middle of each of us, no returns

Purchased in November 2019 at Fantastic Furniture QLD, Bundaberg for $1,949.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium

Colby Anspach
Colby Anspachasked

Has anyone else got chronic tailbone pain from this mattress, bought a king size only 6 months ago and thought maybe our second hand bed frame was causing the problem, but after a few more months of having the mattress on the floor too make sure it was perfectly flat both my partner and i have the same problem with terrible tailbone pain. Its like the "zone" in the middle of the mattress offers no support at all.

Sleepyhead
Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

Hi Colby,
Hmm this is an unusual one. It sounds like perhaps the firm centre support isn't right for you. However, we would like to have a look at your mattress. Can you please get in touch with us via reviews@sleepmaker.com.au so that we can check everything is ok with the mattress itself.
Thanks,
Sleepyhead

tim
tim

Haha, I have the same problem since I got my mattress $1250 for a Sleepyhead best for rest. They wan't me to pay $150 in postage to see if there is anything wrong with the mattress. Lol. Just go to the department of fairtraiding.lol

Get an answer from our members and Sleepyhead representatives

CategoryMattresses