Sleepyhead Swisstek

Sleepyhead Swisstek Questions & Answers

Queen, King, King Single, etc...

5 questions from our users

Scott D.
Scott D.asked
Swisstek

can we rotate our super king 90 degrees as it 2300 x2300 or should it be 180?

Sleepyhead
Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

Hi Scott,
The mattress is designed to be used in one direction only, so you have to rotate 180 degrees not 90.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
Joe sasked
Swisstek

Hope I get satisfactory care,dealing with these guys at the moment!!

Joe sasked
Swisstek

Dealing with these guys at the moment bad mattress 2years on, hope they prove me wrong an these poor reveiws!!

Sleepyhead
Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

Hi Joe
We have pm'd you.

tim
timasked
Swisstek

I have had all the same problems as these poor customer's. No customer support from sleepyhead, all they offer is $50 to review if the mattress is Faulty, $150 to transport and then $406 to change to a firm mattress instead of the medium at a total cost of $606 dollars to the customer. I believe this is all free if your mattress is faulty, though I don't think sagging because of the poor foams used in these mattresses will be covered. So I will take them to the department of fair trading instead. It should not be this way if the customer is sold something that it is not correct for sale.

Fussy
Fussyasked
Swisstek

We are in the process of buying a new Swisstec mattress and read with interest, some of the reviews.... is it possible to determine whether the stench exuded from these mattresses is due to the ‘bamboo’ .... I have returned Bamboo Pillows which had an unpleasant odour even after hours of airing...

Joe s

Dealing with these guys at the moment bad mattress 2 years on,let's hope they prove me wrong an these poor reveiws!!

Get an answer from our members and Sleepyhead representatives

Sleepyhead Swisstek