Sleepy's
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sleepy's

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No
N.Syaza
N.SyazaAdelaide

Sherri, you are a GEM

Sherri the manager of Sleepy's was an absolute gem. She reassessed us for a better mattress than the one sold to us before. She did not hesitate to accommodate to our needs. Thank you so very much.

Store LocationGepps cross SA
Timothy C.
Timothy C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Friendly service very helpful great prices treats people with respect great prices great variety of beds and mateesses and great quality

Store LocationQueensland
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Timothy, thank you so much for recognising the experience we provide to our customers in store. It is so important to us that we work with you to find the best solution. We appreciate you sharing your experience at Sleepy's.

Other Bedding Shops

Jamie B.
Jamie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer

Aliey was great always keep you in the lup on the bed movements. Very helpful very friendly. Help if she could to bed delivered before time on time

Store LocationStrapine Queensland, Australia
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Jamie, we are so happy you found your new bed with Sleepy's. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Ziad
ZiadSydney, NSW

The best seller ever, mr Joseph Suede

Joseph the best seller, he is very good when it comes to making your decision very honest .He works at auburn branch. Joseph is very friendly and lovely I kindly recommend everyone to go visit and ask for his assistance.
Kind regards
Ziad

Store LocationAuburn
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Ziad, we are so happy you found your new bed at Sleepy's Auburn. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Bedding Shops

Find out how Sleepy's compares to other Bedding Shops

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you to Sherree for your help. Absolutely great and happy service. Can’t wait for my new bed to arrive.

Store LocationHomemaker valley Brisbane
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Sam, thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Sleepy's Fortitude Valley showroom, it is very much appreciated.
The Sleepy's Team

Can’t wait to sleep comfortable

Very good customer service they helped as much they can...
Excellent sales representative and hospitality
Thanks Joseph Suede and the honest manager. Wish u good business in this pandemic situation good luck!!

Store LocationAuburn
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Zeynep, we love to take the time to make sure you have the most suitable mattress for your individual needs. Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Sleepy's Auburn store, it is much appreciated.
The Sleepy's Store

Wonderful service from Sandra

Sandra took time to explain the benefits of each mattress taking care to listen to what I wanted and to my budget. Sandra went beyond what I expected with her advice and help. I would recommend Sleepys Cambridge Homemaker Centre to everyone.

Store LocationCambridge Hobart
Amy
AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Townsville flooding

My experience today with Amanda Roberts in domain central was exceptional her service was amazing, listened to my needs and provided the best deal in Townsville!! To those who need a new mattris I highly recommend Amanda

Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Amy, thank you for visiting our Sleepy's Townsville store and sharing your experience. The team there love to find the best bed to suit their customers needs from our product range.

Other Bedding Shops

annSydney, NSW

Cunning salesman

Store Locationauburn
ann

i have tried calling your customer service number on website but have not been able to get through. can you get him to call me instead or give me the direct line to call please?

Bedding Shops

Find out how Sleepy's compares to other Bedding Shops

Ras
Rasasked

Reviews on chiro aspect luxury mattress

Kym
Kymasked

Hi I purchased a contempo eternity mattress on the 8/6/2016 and it has collapsed on one side is there a warranty on this product?

Hi Kym,
Sleepy's Contempo Eternity mattress comes with a 10 year warranty which will cover the issue as you have outlined. Please contact the store you purchased this from or email info@sleepys.com.au with your full name and address so our customer service team can assist.

Lisa
Lisaasked

Has anyone had any advise to give on sleepys contempt tranquility mattress?

Watson
Watson

Hi Lisa

My advice to you is don't purchase any sleepmaker product, look for a alternative product. Shopping at Sleepies is a bit like buying a second hand car, they say it has a warranty and u can return within 60 days if u are not happy. After that time, when the matrsss has sagged, they are just like the car salesman, totally not interested. My tip, spend your money else where. Good luck with it all

Amanda C
Amanda C

Hey Lisa

I don't know anything about this mattress - but I do know the '60 day sleep guarantee' is not true. Good Luck.

Amy Simpson
Amy Simpson

Hey Lisa, the mattress is made by the company Crown not sleepmaker like that person said. I just bought that mattress from Sleepys and it is very comfortable.

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy's representatives