Sleepy's
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sleepy's

Limited stock, unwilling to negotiate.

Purchased a mattress, which was unsuitable and arranged return, however due to the limited stock to choose from, no mattresses were available to suit my needs. No refund or negotiations was an option. I would recommend to avoid Sleepy's at all cost and shop at the bigger brand stores which are more flexible on options, refunds or exchanges.

Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Kevin, we appreciate your feedback and are always wanting to improve our customer experiences. We will take your comments on board.
The Sleepy's Team

I gave a 5 stars before getting my mattress but now I changed to 0 star.

Not happy with the late delivery. I was charged $90 and we gave the driver $100. He said he didn’t have change. How come you do not carry a $10 note on you? Basically the smart A. wants a $10 tip.

Late delivery didnt help either. I was very clear saying that I need the mattress on a specific day and the sales person was aware of that. Please note - I only got the mattress today because I messaged the sales person asking what time I would get mattress?!
I gave 5 stars before but disregard that. 0 star!

Store LocationHomebush
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Vinny, we are sorry your delivery experience wasn't as expected. We always look to improve our customer interactions to deliver a great experience. Thank you for sharing and allowing us to learn and do better.

Alessya
AlessyaSydney, NSW

Terrible, rude, unprofessional!

Would not recommend ever! They will NOT refund/exchange the mattresses/pillows if you're no happy. Once buy from Sleepy's and not happy, you will end up with horrible nights.
Buy from ECOSA.

grumpy
grumpyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grumpy Has Moved On

Disappointing that Sleepy's couldn't (wouldn't) resolve our problem. We have moved on and bought ourselves a Sleeping Duck mattress at a quarter of the price! We love our new Sleeping Duck mattress, perfect! Sleepy's quality and after sales support is nowhere near them, shame on you Sleepy.

Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

We are so sorry we couldn't resolve the issue to your satisfaction and are very pleased you have found a mattress you love and are happy with.

Sleepy's Bespoke Adjustable Mattress - Very Disappointing

We bought a king size Bespoke Adjustable mattress from Sleepy's some 7 months ago. We noted and at the time, with both the store and manufacturer, that mattress delivered was much firmer than the we tested in store. We were told it would soften over time. It's now time, and it still has softened. Both of us have uncomfortable nights with numbness developing in hands and feet and we wake with with sore hips and shoulders. Be wary if you buy one these mattresses as the one in store may not be the same as the one they send you!

Grumpy

Have sent you an email per your request. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Vera
VeraSydney, NSW

Misleading customers

Staff are liars and don’t honor what they say. Instead they hide behind oh that is what the terms and conditions say. Well how about your staff learn about the terms and conditions and don’t lie to customers by giving them false information. Would never buy from this company again.

J F.
J F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service is hugely lacking, product not great.

Sue
SueToowoomba

Don't go near

I have put in a warranty claim on a faulty mattress. At no stage did the store provide any assistance and even doubted that anything was wrong with the mattress. Sleepys is in breach of consumer law as they do not offer refunds for faulty products - only a repair or replace. Communication between Sleepys and mattress manufacturer Sleepmaker was non-existent. Also avoid all Sleepmaker mattresses as the company will not find fault with an obviously faulty product. Nor do they provide proof of their claim via photos.

FRUSTRATED
FRUSTRATEDSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Inconsiderate people in the office didn't care about my concerns, I purchased floor stock mattress 5 months ago and had issues, only to be told floor stock not covered under the 60 night return, but was informed by customer service in another country, I was misinformed by staff on another issue and they need to resolve it, but have had no call back only emails. Sleepy advising they will not replace the mattress but they will collect it to inspect the issue... NOT Good, they offered a loan mattress, No thank you.
I have stopped contacting them due to too many stresses over this, but I will never recommend them to anyone else.

Poor workmanship

Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Coasty, I know that our team here are working with the Manufacturer to find an agreeable solution for everyone. Thank you for keeping us updated, if you have any questions, please continue to talk to our customer service team.

Samantha Eason
Samantha EasonAU

Disgusting!

The Hinkcanberra

Adjustible bed and matress warranty

Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Dear The Hink, it our desire to improve the communication and your current experience. To that end, we have responded in detail to your reply email and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Tmiller1079
Tmiller1079Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Buy From Sleepy's

annSydney, NSW

Cunning salesman

ann

i have tried calling your customer service number on website but have not been able to get through. can you get him to call me instead or give me the direct line to call please?

Amanda CSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST experience of my life

Ras
Rasasked

Reviews on chiro aspect luxury mattress

Kym
Kymasked

Hi I purchased a contempo eternity mattress on the 8/6/2016 and it has collapsed on one side is there a warranty on this product?

Hi Kym,
Sleepy's Contempo Eternity mattress comes with a 10 year warranty which will cover the issue as you have outlined. Please contact the store you purchased this from or email info@sleepys.com.au with your full name and address so our customer service team can assist.

Lisa
Lisaasked

Has anyone had any advise to give on sleepys contempt tranquility mattress?

Watson
Watson

Hi Lisa

My advice to you is don't purchase any sleepmaker product, look for a alternative product. Shopping at Sleepies is a bit like buying a second hand car, they say it has a warranty and u can return within 60 days if u are not happy. After that time, when the matrsss has sagged, they are just like the car salesman, totally not interested. My tip, spend your money else where. Good luck with it all

Hey Lisa

I don't know anything about this mattress - but I do know the '60 day sleep guarantee' is not true. Good Luck.

Amy Simpson
Amy Simpson

Hey Lisa, the mattress is made by the company Crown not sleepmaker like that person said. I just bought that mattress from Sleepys and it is very comfortable.

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy's representatives