Sleepy's
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sleepy's

Exemplary customer service and product

My partner and I were in the Gepps Cross home-maker store today and were served by Rob who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the product without being too pushy. We got all the info we needed and after going around to multiple other options, had to return to Sleepys as they had the best comfort, price and service. Rob is an asset to your business and we may not have purchased today if not for him. Thank you

Dora L.
Dora L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing comfortable beds, service and knowledge at Sleepy's Mile End.

We looked at lots of stores for new beds. Sleepy's Mile End was the best providing us with outstanding service and knowledge. I felt really comfortable dealing with Sherri, she helped us decide on the best beds to suit our needs. I visited the store a few times and when Sherri was not there Chris and Keelan also provided amazing service. From the moment you walk into the store until the day of delivery has been a great experience. They even take away old mattresses. Highly recommend Sleep's Mile End for your next bed to meet your needs and ongoing comfort in sleeping.

Karin
KarinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone loves a full night's sleep.

Service at Sleepys Ipswich West by Claire was fabulous and I tested the recommended mattresses. I visited the store twice and the service by staff members helped me make my decision. We picked the Emerge 300 in meduim which was perfect and suited both my husbands and my needs. I slept wonderfully, on a comfortable but firm mattress.

Steph and Jacob
Steph and JacobCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Kiwi Deb went above and beyond to ensure that we made the right decision in choosing the right mattress. She was very accommodating and knowledgeable and genuinely cared about our best interest. Would 100% recommend seeing Deb at Sleepy’s for any advice regarding bedding needs.

This is amazing.

The staff are very accomodating especially Deb. She is very helpful in choosing what mattress that suits me since I have back pain. The mattress is very comfy. I will recommend this to my friends.

Greek boy
Greek boySydney, NSW

Awesome Mattress

Great customer service, Raj was knowledgeable and honest. He helped me choose the correct mattress that suited me. I would recommend everyone to come and try their beds, Great Service and pricing.

Tracy
TracyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely friendly helpful Staff

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.
We found your mattresses to be the best overall and you were our last store from three .

Su B
Su BCentral Queensland, QLD

Best pillow ever - so glad I got it

Deb was so helpful with her advice and never pushed for a sale, going back to get others in the family fitted

Extremely helpful!

Kelan was extremely helpful and ensured we found the right mattress for our needs. He answered all of our questions and organised delivery with ease!

B R.
B R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulously Friendly Service

Our experience was nothing short of amazing, attentive & experienced advice helping us make the right choices that we are 100% happy with.
Cheers Sleepy’s Team

Bronwyn
BronwynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

The guy who served us was very helpful and informative I have never had just a great person when buying a mattress

Other Bedding Shops

Great service and expert knowledge

Sales person was exceptionally knowledgeable. It was not just a comfortable bed but the right bed for our son so that he felt comfortable and also slept with the correct posture.

Excellent Service!

Michelle was super knowledgeable and was able to direct us to the perfect mattress after just a few questions. Excellent service!

Very professional and excellent service

The team at Sleepy’s provides a very professional and informative service of the highest quality even taking a photo to show my posture on different mattresses so I could compare. Follow up service after my purchase is excellent, I would definitely recommend using Sleepy’s if you’re in the market for a mattress or bed.

robbed
robbedrockhampton

Fun and terrific buying experience.

Abbey and Sue were great to do business with. Lots of fun, banter and laughs. Really pleased with our purchase price and products. Highly recommend buying through them.

Ras
Rasasked

Reviews on chiro aspect luxury mattress

Kym
Kymasked

Hi I purchased a contempo eternity mattress on the 8/6/2016 and it has collapsed on one side is there a warranty on this product?

Sleepy's
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Kym,
Sleepy's Contempo Eternity mattress comes with a 10 year warranty which will cover the issue as you have outlined. Please contact the store you purchased this from or email info@sleepys.com.au with your full name and address so our customer service team can assist.
The Sleepy's Team

Lisa
Lisaasked

Has anyone had any advise to give on sleepys contempt tranquility mattress?

Watson
Watson

Hi Lisa

My advice to you is don't purchase any sleepmaker product, look for a alternative product. Shopping at Sleepies is a bit like buying a second hand car, they say it has a warranty and u can return within 60 days if u are not happy. After that time, when the matrsss has sagged, they are just like the car salesman, totally not interested. My tip, spend your money else where. Good luck with it all

Amanda C
Amanda C

Hey Lisa

I don't know anything about this mattress - but I do know the '60 day sleep guarantee' is not true. Good Luck.

Amy Simpson
Amy Simpson

Hey Lisa, the mattress is made by the company Crown not sleepmaker like that person said. I just bought that mattress from Sleepys and it is very comfortable.

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy's representatives