100% · 60%

Weight Lost
Taste

Jayde
JaydeSydney, NSW2 posts

Deliciously easy weight loss!

I love the chocolate shake, delicious, easy to drink and it really works! I had a huge boost in energy and I lost 4.5-5kg in 1 month by just drinking the shake for breakfast and occasionally for lunch with minimal exercise. I am now pregnant so I am drinking it as additional nutrients not as a meal replacement but after baby is born I will continue my weight loss journey! The on going support from the Slim Mama Co Team is amazing and the regular videos kept me so motivated. Thank you for introducing me to this amazing product! I highly recommend the Slim Mama Shake, my results speak for me! Show details
Christa
ChristaSydney, NSW

The Taste!

I have tried many shakes and I was hesitant in buying another type of meal replacement shake but honestly the chocolate flavour is delicious! I absolutely love it. Ive noticed the difference in my body since including it as my breakfast. Give it a go you wont regret it! Show details ·  1
Trisha P.
Trisha P.Engadine2 posts

Perfect breakfast

I have been having the vanilla shake so
Nice and adding a banana or berries perfect.. The ingredients in the shake so
Much more goodness than any others out there .. Definitely recommend if you want to
Loose a little weight or a healthy alternative. Show details ·  1
Rachael
RachaelSydney, NSW

Slim mama is the diggity bomb!

I have tried both flavours but my favourite is the vanilla shake. The taste is very refreshing. I love the shake by itself and I also love blending fruit in as I don't usually eat fruit. I have lost 4 kilos drinking Slim Mama for breakfast as it fills me up and gets me through the morning. Im starting to feel healthy again for my kids. Im extremely happy with this product and I highly recommend it to everyone! Show details
Boz
Boz

Fantastic Product

Having tried both Vanilla & Chocolate flavours I can say unequivocally that this is the best tasting product on the market Ive ever tried. Neither flavour is overly sweet nor do they leave a chalky or unpleasant aftertaste on the palate.
Ive lost two kilos so far but seen far greater results in converting fat weight to muscle weight.
Absolutely thrilled with the product & its price point and will absolutely be purchasing again! Show details
Kobe A.
Kobe A.Sydney, NSW4 posts

This is amazing, I love it

This shake is amazing, I love it. It has no terrible after taste, it is light and fluffy, so easy to drink. I have it every morning, the chocolate one is my favourite, but the vanilla is also pretty good. I have tried many shakes and this is the best by far. I highly recommend it. Show details

Margaret
Margaret

Is the sugar content low in this product. I have type 2 diabetes

Slim Mama Co   DM
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.

I use a gut powder, greens powder , hemp powder etc in my morning shake, can I do this with your shakes - thank you

Slim Mama Co   DM

Hi Lorraine, You can definitely add the Slim Mama Shake to your morning shake. It will help keep you fuller for longer due to the protein and fibre that it contains. If you have any more questions please email us at kristy@slimmamaco.com.