Slim 'N Lift Caresse Jeans

Slim 'N Lift Caresse Jeans

Love them!!

Considering theres a great selection of these Jeggings out now Ive bought two different brands that are pretty much identical to Slim 'N Lift. Even thought my review isnt based on a Slim 'N Lift Jegging, it may help you guys to make a decision whether to try them.

I really wasnt keen on spending $100 for 3 pair on the TV add so I tried out the cheaper knock off by Comfy Slim Jeggings for $12 (blue colour) that has the same inside lining with printed back pockets just to try the Jeggings idea out. I was truly amazed. I bought the other pair from BigW for $20, Comfortisse Slimming Jeggings (black/grey pair).

I really really love these pants, Im a size 12-14 from waist down and these honestly dont show any muffin tops. I wear jeans every day, Summer and Winter. There is no pressure spots from having to have a belt, they follow my curves all the way up to my slim waist line so they stay in place. Also the lining in these pants are quite warm yet I dont sweat in them. And also the material is quite thick on both these different brands and very smooth to touch.
My advise, break them in first, wear them around your home for a few hours and after a while they will wear in nicely so you wont feel the tight pressure of the pants shaping to your body. Great for long road trips I highly recommend.

Pleasantly surprised

I bought Caresse slim n lift jeans and was pleasantly surprised when I received them.
Have read lots of bad reviews about this product but found them super comfy and stylish...

Not much support though..Hi Mandabelle, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you are enjoying the Careese Jeans. Kind Regards, Danoz