Slinky Sofa Hugging Table

Slinky Sofa Hugging Table

4.1

7 reviews · Statistics

71%14%14%
Brand Manager for Slinky Sofa Hugging Table? Claim your listing.
See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kam
KamNTDarwin, NT11 posts

Fantastic for the right shapped couch arm

I managed to get a set of these brand new from a Salvation Army store for $3.00, retail is $32-$39 online. Really impressed. They fit nicely, great to put a drink or your phone down to be hands free and I no longer have to have a coffee table which takes up so much room. Show details
Colleen A.
Colleen A.

Return nightmare

Ordered a double pack of Slinky Sofa tables. Received and could not use. Left everything intact, never opened up any of the items. Inquired about return was given instructions and took the package to the UPS store. They charge for regular ground was $25.60. I obviously was better off keeping it and not using it at all. Inquired back with customer service was just told sorry Show details
Mackenzie
MackenzieVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect on my leather sofa

These are absolutely brilliant. Have had them for 2 years now and they have been a bit of a staple in our household. Work awesome on my leather sofa, I saw someone saying that they cut their sofa with the edges, not quite sure how that is possible but to each their own.

Can't say enough good things about these! Love love love Show details

Duncan Stuart
Duncan Stuart

Sharp edges cut our leather sofa arms

Our leather sofa arms were cut by the unpadded sharp edges which inevitably move. Reported to supplier who blamed my use, denying any possibility the sharp edge could be a design flaw easily fixed by a simple change to extend extend the white undercloth to the edges. It could also cut other fabrics too if it can scratch leather. Always a pity when a good idea missed an opportunity for improvement based on customer feedback. I bought six but no more.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Love them!

I have bought 4 now and absolutely love them! I have 2 on both my square armed couch as well as 2 on my rounded arm couch. Best thing I've ever bought.

helen
helenSydney66 posts

These are good. If your chairs don't recline, try these

If you have no room for a small table, these may be the answer. Perfect for us. I bought six. The only change I would like to see if a non slip surface on the table top. The arms of your chairs need to be level.

Lyn
LynNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW10 posts

Bamboo Table for the arm of your sofa

I saw an advertisement online for the Slinky Sofa Hugging Table, and decided to buy a few for both myself and my kids for presents. They are neat little tables made of bamboo which hug your armchair or sofa arm, allowing you a place to place your drink, or book, a plate: anything you need a little table close by, but don't want to reach over to a coffee table for. They come in a bleached white colour or classic bamboo, and I find they sit well on the arm of the chair, and is the perfect stable surface I was looking for. They come with little pads you can stick on underneath to accommodate different width sofa arms. An innovative design that performs well and has good looks too.