4.1

75% · 4013 · 25%
Brand Manager for SMAART Recruitment? Claim your listing.

Dave
Dave

Excellent!

I would definitely recommend SMAART. Duane gave me some great advice and was professional and easy to deal with . Highly recommend!

Alan M
Alan MMelbourne

Happy client

Duane has successfully recruited for me for a number of years now. He is efficient, timely and very effective. He took the time to understand our business practices and requirements of each role. He provides very good follow up both to me and the candidate(s) he has placed with us.

Stuart T
Stuart TMelbourne

Very professional

I've been dealing with Duane Harrison for a few years now and always found him to be extremely efficient and practical when finding people solutions to my business needs.

Mariel
Mariel

The Best!!

I have gone through so many recruitment companies and haven't come across any that have made me feel comfortable and confident in their service until I found SMAART. Since moving over to Melbourne from Perth, Will McPhee has helped me with every job possible and I am extremely grateful for that all his help.

I honestly couldn't recommend any other agency!

Jake
Jake

What an incredibly friendly and supportive business!

The team at SMAART were so easy to deal with and extremely friendly!

From my initial consultation in which they made me feel so comfortable, to their Senior Recruitment Officer Thomas Woods going out of his way to specifically find me the perfect role; I could not be happier with my experience overall.

Their ongoing communication, support and guidance through the entire process was just fantastic! Especially having never dealt with a recruitment agency before.

I have now been in the position Thomas helped me secure for over 12 months and cannot thank them enough!

I would highly recommend SMAART Recruitment to anyone out there in need of the right advice and exceptional support in finding that dream role.

Phoebe
Phoebe

Fantastic recruitment agency!

I only have positive things to say about my experience with SMAART. From the moment I first made contact, to meeting with Tom, and placement in my job, their service was exceptional! They went above and beyond to ensure that they found the right job for me, and made sure that I was settled and happy in my new position. I couldn't reccomend SMAART Recruitment and their team anymore highly!

Jack.V
Jack.VMelbourne

Would highly reccommend!!!

I got in contact with a SMAART recruiter on a Wednesday, went in for a chat on the Thursday, they got me my first interview for the next morning, I started my new job the following Monday! I'm now in a position with huge career opportunities and I can't thank Tom from SMAART enough!!!

Tia
Tia

Terrible agency

Are you looking for agency that has zero respect for job-hunters? Are you sick of agencies responding to emails and following up with their interviews? Well, I found the agency just for you.

resurgence
resurgenceMelbourne, Victoria114 posts

Very average recruitment company with little to no regard for applicants

Don't get your hopes up with these guys. They have a tendency to call once then forget you. Their follow-up rate is very poor and most times you will get little to no feedback even after leaving them messages or voicemails.

Small outfit with average recruiters, would only suit people seeking very low level and menial jobs.

Staff have average people skills and don't follow up with applicants leaving you in the dark most of the time.

metoknow11
metoknow11

Worst. Recruitment Agency. Ever

Sloppy service, need to be constantly prompted to get things done, payslips, pay and group certificates. A lot people don't know their heads from their feet

Jarred
JarredMelbourne, Victoria5 posts

Very poor customer service

SMAART Recruitment have terrible customer service. I went in for an initial interview for a job, which went very well. I was told I would be contacted within a couple of days as they felt I was a perfect fit for the job. That was almost 2 months ago, and i'm still waiting for a call. Not only that, my 3 emails to the recruitment consultant have gone unanswered. Pathetic service, and I would definitely not recommend using them to recruit.

S Bell
S Bell

Awful service

If you are looking for a good recruitment company look else where, I had to contact them to organise my own interview and then I was asked to attend a second which took up 6hrs and I was told I would hear the outcome by the following day. Its a week since the interview and nothing, I have tried emailing them but no response. I do not expect to get every job I apply for but it would be nice to be contacted and given some feedback. The funny thing about my experience is that the company I applied for were all about good customer experience maybe they should also look at the people they hire to represent them as they have tainted my view of both the recruitment agency and the company I applied for.

Garry
Garry2 posts

Great - I recommend them

Whilst I didn't get the job Smaart were recruiting for, they were honest and great to deal with through the whole process. They did everything they could to help me out, always kept their promises, and didn't make promises they couldn't keep like other agencies. I would use them again.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for SMAART Recruitment? Claim your listing.