100% · 220%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Smart Bond Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Aaron B.
Aaron B.2 posts

Good value overall!

We had Smart Bond Cleaning Brisbane handle a House Cleaning before a big family event. John and his crew did a fantastic job overall, but there were a few minor spots missed in the bathrooms. The quality of the cleaning was high, and it was definitely worth the price. The team was friendly, efficient, and respectful of our home. We were very pleased with the results and would hire them again without hesitation.
Tommie S.
Tommie S.

Impressed with the quality!

Builders Cleaning service was quite impressive. The team, led by Steve, managed to clean up the post-construction mess efficiently. There were a couple of minor areas that needed a touch-up, but considering the scope of the work, the quality was commendable, and the price was fair.
Alina C.
Alina C.2 posts

Overall service quality was high!

I booked them for an End of Lease Cleaning, and it was quite satisfactory. John was diligent and left the apartment in great condition. The kitchen appliances were sparkling, and the bathroom looked brand new. They did miss a couple of light fixtures, but after I pointed it out, John took care of it immediately. The pricing was competitive, and the overall service quality was high. The attention to detail was generally good, and I appreciated their willingness to fix any issues right away. I would recommend their services to anyone moving out and needing a thorough clean to secure their bond return.
Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great!

I am very happy with Smart Bond Cleaning Brisbane services. After they steamed my carpet, it looks clean and smells fresh. Will definitely use their services again, making sure all are great before leaving our premises.
Aimee O.
Aimee O.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Friendly and organized

Cleaning made it easier by Smart Bond Cleaning Brisbane. They are organized and well trained professionals. Thank you
Brian L.
Brian L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Highly recommended!

I recently engaged Smart Bond Cleaning for an office cleaning service, and I couldn't be happier. The team, under the guidance of David, did a fantastic job. They paid meticulous attention to detail, leaving our workspace sparkling clean. While there was a slight delay in their arrival, the quality of their work and the value for money more than made up for it.
Sienna Sturdee
Sienna SturdeeSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Great Service

Requested End of Lease Cleaning. Mike arrived promptly, and the job was done efficiently. Quality was good for the price. However, a few spots were missed in the kitchen. Overall, Value was decent as it saved me time for the moving process.
Sahin S.
Sahin S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fair pricing

I recently engaged their services for an end of lease cleaning, and Mike was our point of contact. He was thorough and efficient, ensuring every corner of our apartment shone, which really helped in getting my full deposit back. The team was punctual and respectful of my schedule, a big plus. Although it took a bit longer than anticipated to clean the kitchen exhaust, the overall quality of work was commendable. It’s a reliable service for anyone needing detailed house cleaning at a fair price. I just wish they had quicker communication initially, but once scheduled, everything went smoothly.
Mamadou K.
Mamadou K.4 posts

Highly recommend their services!

The service provided by Smart Bond Cleaning Brisbane exceeded my expectations! From the initial inquiry to the completion of the job, everything was handled with utmost professionalism. The cleaner, James, was incredibly thorough and meticulous in his work. Despite the challenging task of cleaning up after the builders, he managed to restore the property to its original pristine condition. The pricing was reasonable, considering the level of effort put into the cleaning. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the quality and value offered by this company. Highly recommend their services to anyone in need of a reliable builders cleaning service.
Orlando G.
Orlando G.5 posts

Outstanding experience

Recently had an End of Lease Cleaning done by Smart Bond Cleaning Brisbane, and I must say, they exceeded my expectations. The service was thorough, and every nook and cranny was impeccably cleaned. The value for the service provided was excellent. Jake, the cleaner assigned to us, was professional and efficient. However, there was a minor delay in their arrival, which caused a bit of inconvenience. Nevertheless, the overall experience was great, and I highly recommend their services.
Adele S.
Adele S.2 posts

Amazing experience!

The team, led by Emily, provided exceptional service for our end of lease cleaning. Every inch of the property was cleaned to perfection, ensuring we had no issues getting our full bond back. The team was punctual, efficient, and incredibly thorough in their work. It's clear they take great pride in delivering high-quality service, and it shows in the results. For anyone looking to leave their rental spotless and hassle-free, this is the team you want to call. Great value for superb service!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.

Exceptional service!!

Smart Bond Cleaning Brisbane exceeded my expectations. The team arrived on time and efficiently completed the house cleaning. Quality of work was top-notch, leaving the property sparkling clean. The value for money was excellent compared to other quotes I received. Highly recommend their service for anyone in need of bond cleaning.
Will Randell
Will RandellWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Alexis Strehlow
Alexis StrehlowCentral Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service from start to finish!

Absolutely impressed with the service provided by this cleaning company! From the moment I contacted them for an end of lease cleaning, the process was smooth and efficient. The cleaner, Daniel, arrived promptly and worked tirelessly to ensure every aspect of the house was cleaned to perfection. His attention to detail was commendable, especially in areas like glass cleaning and mould removal. The value for the service provided was excellent, and I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of bond cleaning services. Thank you, Daniel, for your professionalism and hard work!
Amelie Kauffmann