Verified🏆 2024 Award

98% · 1814 · 2%

Tys
TysMurray Mallee, SA

Review

Quick and easy to deal with, good people and clear communication Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve

Easy and convenient

Hassle free and effortless. Prompt and efficient service. Good job. Show details ·  1
Sandy
Sandy

Excellent service!

My colleague recommended Smart Business Insurance for my insurance needs, and I must say, I’m genuinely impressed. Their approach to understanding my business and offering relevant coverage options was both professional and personal. The team was accessible and made sure I was well-informed throughout the process. A big thumbs up to them and I’d definitely suggest checking them out if you’re in the market for business insurance Show details ·  1
Bugg Marketing
Bugg Marketing

Very easy process

Very happy with the professionalism, communication and ease of setting up a business insurance policy. Leon could not have been more helpful and was a pleasure to work with. Show details ·  1

Promote and efficient

Natalia made it very easy to get our business insurance. I haven’t needed it before and thought the process would take ages , but it was very straightforward. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Shane
Shane

Quality Service

Quality service, excellent support and very easy to deal and communicate with. Highly recommend! Show details
Martin Phillips
Martin PhillipsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy insurance setup

Was very easy to setup the policy. Hopefully its just as easy to make a claim if i need to. Well done though Show details
Jan O.
Jan O.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Very helpful and patient with arranging a new policy. Excellent customer service. Thank you Show details ·  1
Happy SMART customer
Happy SMART customer2 posts

Reliable and efficient

The insurance renewal process was efficient and comprehensive with quotes from 8 insurers being provided to choose from. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Cherri Weston
Cherri Weston

Insurance policy for farm equipment

Service was fantastic, quick easy and no wait when I called with queries. Show details ·  1
Kelli A.
Kelli A.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Very pleasant and easy to deal with

I had a tricky product to insure and Natalia was great to explain to me why and what was going to work and be most competitive for my needs. I’m happy she was able to find the right insider for me and I’d definitely recommend the service. Show details ·  1
Noemi
NoemiSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Perfect

Great service fast and efficient
They answered all my questions and give a quick fix up when i need it Show details ·  1
Creative S.
Creative S.

Apt policy for my requirement

Hayley was assisting us with the policy for my new business. She provided us with all the required details for a smooth transaction. I am happy for the overall service Show details
Nadine
NadineFar North Queensland, QLD

Wonderful professional and timely service

Natalia was very efficient and professional and went the extra mile to meet a tight time frame! Show details ·  1
Din
DinSydney, NSW4 posts

Quick cost effective insurance

Justin got me a very cost effective farm owner insurance in a very short time, efficiently. Show details ·  1
Mattia
Mattia

Very professional and fast response

Very professional brokers, fast and very efficient.
I would raccomando to everyone. Show details ·  1

Rhys
RhysPerth, WA

Exceptionally patient and helpful

I hardly know a thing about setting up business insurance, but the agent who assisted me, David Cheng, was incredibly helpful and patient while we were sorting everything out. We have our certificates of currency and are stoked! Show details
JRc
JRc

Excellent service

Everything explained, easy to deal with would definitly use ahain Show details
VFF
VFF3 posts

Little Playmakers Sports
Little Playmakers SportsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and courteous

We needed insurance for a sports coaching business, and Finn and the team delivered this very quickly for us. Quick to follow up, courteous and professional, we are very happy with the outcome! Show details ·  1
Ray
RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I called they answered great start

I was looking for public liability insurance. They were quick accurate and got me my insurance within 24 hours. Very competitive quote very happy Show details ·  1
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

Very easy and helpful

I received a friendly customer service from Rosemary over the phone and very pleased to get my insurance fast and easy. Show details ·  1
wendy f.
wendy f.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast Efficient Service

Justin's assistance to set up my new business insurance was simply outstanding. He made it super quick and easy and provided multiple options including the ability to split my different policies across different providers to reduce the overall cost. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueHunter Region, NSW

Efficient and friendly service

Justin was knowledgeable and knew his product, he offered a fair and well priced policy Show details ·  1
Rosina Tombs
Rosina Tombs

Soren

Soren gave me great service. Explained the insurance well and gave me a tonne of reading material. Followed up with me as well . Thanks Soren. Show details ·  1
Escha R.
Escha R.

Insurance rates and service

Great service, very friendly and easy to reach and communicate with.
Would definitely recommend 100% Show details ·  1

Tin Can Bay MFC
Tin Can Bay MFCWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sports club property insurance renewal

We needed to renew our property and content insurance as all it seems to do is go up. Smart Business Insurance are very helpful, quick and efficient. The club b saved $700 this year and ended up with better policies. Show details ·  1
Jay P.
Jay P.

Mayra
Mayra

Very Happy With Price And Services Hayley Was Great She Has Guided And Helped Me Through This Process

Gelreat experience with Hayley,she is the best friendly and helpful.
Good service Show details ·  1
Elyse
ElyseLitchfield, NT2 posts

Excellent service

Hayley was extremely efficient and provided excellent service and advice for my small business insurance. I am very happy with the outcome and would happily recommend them to others Show details
N Ida
N IdaPerth, WA

Professional service highly recommend

Michael was very professional and reliable. Our quote was affordable and met our needs. Show details
Gardener gaz
Gardener gazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hayley was fantastic

Easy, easy, easy
Very quick service
Hayley was very efficient thanks Show details ·  1
Bodytopia
Bodytopia

Highly recommend for business insurance

We had somewhat unusual needs for business insurance. The phone was answered quickly. Hayley was brilliant. Anticipated most questions and fully understood our needs. Quote was competitive and all communications fast and unambiguous. Very happy with the final policy. Faultless service. Show details ·  1
Thomas M.
Thomas M.

Fast, Efficient and Friendly

I was seeking quotes from multiple insurers, but I chose Smart Business Insurance because they got back to me quickly with the quote, for a VERY competitive price (just above half what the next insurer was offering!) and Haley, who handled my case, was clear, responsive and very helpful. Show details ·  1
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer2 posts

Very helpful and effective

Very positive experience with this company. Very helpful and friendly staff, made it very easy to navigate getting the right cover for our situation. Show details ·  1
Red B.
Red B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

The Best Business Insurance Broker

I’ve been using Smart Business Insurance for quite a few years now and their customer service and response times are still as good as when I first started using them. Most of my business insurance is arranged with them currently and by the later part of this year, all of my business insurance is going to handled by them. If you are looking for an informed and competent business insurance broker, they are a top choice. Show details ·  1

Andy Dyson
Andy Dyson

Sourcing the right liability insurance made easy!!

Soren provided a smooth and seamless experience highly commended well done Show details
Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible service

After checking a few insurances, SMART was one of the best reviews and now I know why. Very impeccable costumer service and Rosemary was the one assisting me and she was truly helpful and gave me all the attention and information I needed. I’m very satisfied Show details
J Pereira
J Pereira

Great tenacity in sourcing PLI

This creative role is difficult to classify when seeking PLI. Natalia continued to broker the situation to find the right solution in a prompt and professional manner. Many thanks. Show details
EmmaDonnelly
EmmaDonnellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I find these guys so helpful

I’ve been using Smart Business Insurance brokers for a decade for several different ventures.

They’re always so helpful, prompt and their service follow up is great.

Cannot recommended highly enough. I haven’t had a poor experience yet. Show details