Smart Cases

Smart Cases

Brand Manager for Smart Cases? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (79) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (68)

Very communicative

Helped alot with an issue we had and it was resolved so smoothly! Was very grateful for this service as the purchase was a gift

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Reliable, honest & prompt retailer.
I Ordered & took delivery of a HDMI Switch. Unfortunately due to a manufacturer’s packaging issue, it was missing a cable to allow the remote to work BUT the switch is still operating- just have to press a push button to change HDMI inputs.
When I notified SMARTCASES, they gave me a full refund & thanked me for bringing this to their attention- no questions asked.

VL33
VL33Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service.

It's easy to contact with the team. I am happy that the team responded promptly and friendly. Would recommend it.

kim
kimSydney, NSW

Poor product and service

Trying to contact them is a nightmare. Product tarnished after first use. Can not get them to look my order up via my surname. Never use this company!

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a case - found the website easy to navigate and find what I wanted. I did however make an error in my order which I only discovered on receipt of product - Smartcases were excellent sending me a replacement immediately and arranging for me to return incorrect product for free - excellent considering the error was mine. Very happy with the product I received - can highly recommend Smartcases for their service.

No problem exchanging

Great service, received the wrong size and Smart Cases went out of their way to help solve the issue. Waiting patiently for my return package.

Dodgy company

Got sent a case for my Samsung S22 but it was the wrong size. Far too big. I have messaged them asking for a refund. Have not received any reply from them. Wouldn't recommend using smart cases if you value your money

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick delivery and great service

I ordered a watch band and even though the incorrect colour was sent, they promptly sent the correct one without an issue and the incorrect one was returned to them in the same envelope as they instructed. The delivery is very quick. Thank you!

Very fast customer service

The screen protector was heavily damaged upon arrival, however I was contacted and refunded within a day of raising the issue.

Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very responsive and helpful company to buy from.

When I ordered the case and protector for my phone and it turned out to be the wrong size they were happy to give me a refund even though I made the mistake of ordering the wrong size.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Replaced watch

They keep there word and replaced the faulty watch geart work every happy thanks smart cases my son was happy with replaced watch

HowardG
HowardGSouthwest, VIC

Faulty product replaced very quickly

I had no trouble ordering what I wanted online, however the product turned out to be faulty.
So using the online form to contact Smart Cases, to mention the problem, I had an email response very quickly.
After several further emails to diagnose the problem, it was agreed to send a replacement.
The item arrived very quickly indeed, consequently I have been very impressed with the service.

Darren Z.
Darren Z.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent service and very prompt

Good product at a reasonable price. I received the wrong cover first but exchange was processed without question. Best check model numbers of device carefully before ordering.

Nick L
Nick LMelbourne

Honest with integrity

Smart cases is very honest company they have integrity. I had a problem with a product the gave me a full refund.

Alice Siu
Alice SiuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are perfect will recommend them and purchase them again

I purchased the wrong item, they reply quick and guide me for return and send me the right one. I am very appreciate of their service