Smart Cases

Smart Cases (page 2 of 10)

Brand Manager for Smart Cases? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (245)

K. Armstrong
K. ArmstrongRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very satisfied with my new Smartcase

It was very easy to look for the case l needed for my new phone.
I only had the choice of Brown or Black which was disappointing, so went with Brown.
I am very happy with the case as it fits all my cards and money then closing properly

No problem exchanging

Great service, received the wrong size and Smart Cases went out of their way to help solve the issue. Waiting patiently for my return package.

Michelle
MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fitbit charge 5 watch face protector, great product

Great service, competitive price, quality products, quick delivery, I have bought a few times now from this company & extremely happy to purchase from them.

Dodgy company

Got sent a case for my Samsung S22 but it was the wrong size. Far too big. I have messaged them asking for a refund. Have not received any reply from them. Wouldn't recommend using smart cases if you value your money

Find out how Smart Cases compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great company to deal with

Great company to deal with, I ordered accidentally the wrong item and they exchanged no problem.
Fast delivery, highly recommend.

5star

Extremely helpful and a wide range of products, speedy response to my questions via email. Fast delivery
recommended! thank you for my items

Happy customer
Happy customerNew South Wales

phone accessories

Website was easy to use. Very satisfied with everything, service, product range and great communication. Delivery was super fast. Thank you

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Perfect customer service for a high quality product

Even though my order was lost in post, they posted another one and it came so quickly and the product is awesome better than what i expected.
Thanks for the quick reply on my emails and the good customer service and the quality of the product.

Responded quickly to a question I had. Case arrived by time stated on the order. Price was very fair. Thanks.

Screen cover and protector

Excellent service . Great communication and fast postage . Will definitely purchase from again . Great quality and reasonable prices . Thanks so much

Horrible service

Worse customer service ever! Send 2 wrong cases (one for wrong phone). Then took 2 months for the refund to be received, in which time they claimed they had processed it so I must have received it. Such a frustrating experience all round.

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sent me the incorrect phone case twice

The first time they sent an incorrect phone case, I emailed them to let them know and they responded quickly and promised to send the correct one. Honest mistake.
However, the second time they sent me the incorrect phone, I no longer was interested in receiving a phone case from this website.
Needless to say, I was very disappointed and I would like a full refund issued.

Michael
Michael

Excellent Products &Service

It is very easy to navigate, select and purchase products from the site. The range is amazing and well priced. Customer service is excellent, they are quick to respond to questions and also after sales questions as well

Mary
MaryPerth, WA

Great service, communication and most of all great product. Thank you

Easy, happy with my phone case. Very strong and sophisticated. I would purchase again if I needed another. Thank you

Customer assistance

Responded quickly to question and very helpful, fully satisfied with the service provided, highly recommended. Will continue to use their site

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick delivery and great service

I ordered a watch band and even though the incorrect colour was sent, they promptly sent the correct one without an issue and the incorrect one was returned to them in the same envelope as they instructed. The delivery is very quick. Thank you!

Liz Hinton
Liz HintonPerth, WA

Great product and service.

Very easy to order and arrived quickly. Responded to my email enquiry promptly. Product good quality and good value for money.

Mar
Mar

Great customer service

Smart cases were really helpful. I purchased the tempered glass for my iPhone and the quality is very high standard and shipping was quick. Thanks guys

best service ever

my phone case arrived exactly as described and incredibly quickly. I am very impressed all round. Great price and communications too.

Very fast customer service

The screen protector was heavily damaged upon arrival, however I was contacted and refunded within a day of raising the issue.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Mathew
MathewRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent customer service.

I ordered the wrong case. Replacement was sent out. Awesome customer service. Will definitely purchase products from them again. Thank you

Motorola Edge 20 Fusion Case

Have fitted the shockproof heavy duty case for Moto Edge 20 Fusion, fits very well, anti smudge design works great and keeps phone looking nice, does a good job of protecting it. Fast response following purchase and fast postage. Very pleased with it, much better than cases on previous phones, and reasonably priced.

kissiekate
kissiekate

Excellent customer service

I ordered a phone wallet case and it arrived within a week. I ordered it in the wrong model but they were so prompt with correspondence and sent me one in the correct model with a returns envelope to mail them back the wrong one I ordered. I thought it would be way more complicated but they made it fuss free and easy even though it was my mistake. Thanks team!

Linda
LindaFar North Queensland, QLD

Been waiting almost 7 weeks and keep being given false tracking numbers, thinking this site is a scam.

Totally dissatisfied, still have not received order. It is now going on 7 weeks, keep being giver false tracking numbers.

tinky
tinkyPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

I recently purchased a cover for my new iPad Air, unfortunately I was sent the wrong cover. When I contacted SmartCases they replied within a few hours and apologies were made and the correct case was supplied and fitted perfectly.
They can not be faulted for their prompt and polite customer service.