Smart Cases

Smart Cases

Brand Manager for Smart Cases? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (36)

kim
kimSydney, NSW

Poor product and service

Trying to contact them is a nightmare. Product tarnished after first use. Can not get them to look my order up via my surname. Never use this company!

Lisa
LisaLaunceston, TAS

Disappointed

Not satisfied at all, finally arrived after nearly 3 weeks. Picked my item up from local post office, even though box had fragile both my screen protectors were broken and the colour of my iPad was supposed to be pink and it’s purple( I don’t like purple).

BaileySydney, NSW

Don’t trust this company

Ordered product was never delivered and emails were never responded to, total waste of money and very disappointing. I wonder if it even exists

Product PurchasedApple Wireless Keyboard
Bailey

And just to update, a product did eventually arrive but it was completely the wrong item!

Dodgy company

Got sent a case for my Samsung S22 but it was the wrong size. Far too big. I have messaged them asking for a refund. Have not received any reply from them. Wouldn't recommend using smart cases if you value your money

Horrible service

Worse customer service ever! Send 2 wrong cases (one for wrong phone). Then took 2 months for the refund to be received, in which time they claimed they had processed it so I must have received it. Such a frustrating experience all round.

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sent me the incorrect phone case twice

The first time they sent an incorrect phone case, I emailed them to let them know and they responded quickly and promised to send the correct one. Honest mistake.
However, the second time they sent me the incorrect phone, I no longer was interested in receiving a phone case from this website.
Needless to say, I was very disappointed and I would like a full refund issued.

Linda
LindaFar North Queensland, QLD

Been waiting almost 7 weeks and keep being given false tracking numbers, thinking this site is a scam.

Totally dissatisfied, still have not received order. It is now going on 7 weeks, keep being giver false tracking numbers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Pinks3
Pinks3AU

Avoid at all cost!

Useless - order took about a month to get here and when it finally arrived it was the wrong case. Don't waste your time and money with these cowboys!!

Not happy
Not happyHunter Region, NSW

NOT HAPPY

Sent wrong order and won't answer emails not happy!! We got your money ha ha
The phone case you sent was full of ants and ants eggs

fun g.
fun g.Peel, WA

Terrible customer service

Ordered a case for phone and after a week of paying for it I still had no email to say it was sent. I emailed and sent an enquiry through their sites and still no answer.

I had to email a 3rd time and ask them to answer or I will cancel the transaction through the bank. Finally got a response saying it had been sent. I asked for tracking number and never received an answer.

I received the case a week later and the plastic insert had come unstuck within a day of receiving it.

I emailed them advising them and no answer.

Won't be using them again.

Bad product and bad service.

google i.
google i.

Should've just bought it from aliexpress

Bought "Baseus BA01 USB Bluetooth Adapter Aux" was told to find my original envelope and write RTS (I.e return to sender) and put it in a red mailbox this trick doesn't work, i bought a cheap fake battery charger years ago on ebay for $10 was told to write "return to sender" and put it in the mailbox and it didnt work

Was given back to me repeatedly

Useless phone case

Can't pull the drop proof cases apart to put the phone in, biggest waste of money. Now I have a case I can't use

Samantha
SamanthaVictoria

So disappointed in no reply from the business weeks later on missing product

The products that were not missing from my package seem good it's just that you cannot get a reply from anyone from this business in regards to the missing product
This I am not happy with at all I've paid for this product yet it's missing.

Mateusz S.
Mateusz S.South East Queensland, QLD

SCAMMMM

I ordered 2 cases, after 2 weeks nothing has arrived. I wrote mails but no response. It is a SCAM. Beware

Juliet M.
Juliet M.South East Queensland, QLD

Samsung tab a8

Ordered a new case for my new Samsung tab a8 ordered a case for a tab a8 and isn't even the same size. What a waste or time and money.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0"