Smart Cases

Smart Cases

Brand Manager for Smart Cases? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Good communication

Customer service was good and responsive but a bit disappointed the package wasn't dispatched on the day I ordered, considering that I paid a premium for Express Post delivery. It was only after I followed up the next day that it was sent.

Average

Ordered an s21 case and a Samsung charging brick last week, order wasn't delivered to my house but was sent to the post office without any notice (noticed it was at the post office using the tracking number), picked it up and was charged $4.70 more to pay at the counter because the "incorrect packaging" was used.

Other than that product quality is up to scratch for the price.

Bibek D.
Bibek D.asked

I ordered iphone xs max case and tempered glass but its been week i didnt get confirmation email and nothing . I felt like its an scam.

Michelle S.
Michelle S.

Have you tried emailing them? smartcasesauptyltd@gmail.com

Stephen P.
Stephen P.asked

got the rong case for my phone can i return it and get the right one

Jennieasked

After reading how so many people have had problems with this company i am worried now that i have ordered if it will turn up and be what i ordered, and there is no con5act for this company. All genuine companys have a contact phone number.

Elham
Elham
Jennie

Thank you for replying, I'm going to try to cancel my order, if I can't and I don't receive my goods within 7to 10 days I'll go to the consumer watch dogs and report the company,

Rene V.