Smart Cases

Smart Cases

Brand Manager for Smart Cases? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (15)

The shock proof cases are AMAZING

I found on google looking for a shock proof case come across smart cases and thought I’d give them a try I am pretty satisfied with the case I received wouldn’t change it for the world

Uwe
UweSouth East Queensland, QLD

good result, confirmation would help

Was worried that I didn't receive confirmation email but responded to my contact query. Product arrived promptly and as ordered.

Mar
Mar

Great customer service

Smart cases were really helpful. I purchased the tempered glass for my iPhone and the quality is very high standard and shipping was quick. Thanks guys

Bel
BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful.

I placed my order, then realised I'd ordered a couple of wrong items. I emailed Smart Cases immediately, and they sorted it before it was shipped.
Then only 4-5 days after I placed my order, it arrived. Sadly, I can only give 4 stars, as one of my items was missing from the order. However, I have emailed Smart cases and they're sending the missing item immediately.

I must say, the site is easy to navigate, and ordering is super easy. Customer service is extremely prompt and so very patient and polite.
Thankyou Smart Cases.

Alice Siu
Alice SiuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are perfect will recommend them and purchase them again

I purchased the wrong item, they reply quick and guide me for return and send me the right one. I am very appreciate of their service

Judy
JudyPerth, WA

Efficient Service

The products are clearly displayed on the website & the Cyan Blue is a great colour. It would be helpful to have the weight of each case displayed so you know how much heavier your phone will be.

My phone case wallet was despatched promptly after placing the order. Three weeks later it had not arrived - either snail mail to WA or maybe the flooded train line on the Nullarbor. The company then quickly sent another phone with a tracking number. Both then arrived. The service was excellent overall. 2nd phone case returned to Sydney.

Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

The first case didn't arrive in the post, but they sent a second case with no issues. Easy communication, good customer service.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
JulieReynolds
JulieReynolds

Not what I needed but service was impeccable

I was unable to get the exact kind of case I needed and the one I received was not suitable. However to return it was easy and the help I received from the Smart Case people was excellent. Everything was accomplished very quickly. Email replies came quickly. I was very impressed with their standard of customer service. I would recommend this company if they have what you are looking for.

Gemma S.
Gemma S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick resolution to error

Great service. I had an incorrect case sent out by mistake and it was quickly rectified and the correct case sent out. No cost to return. Pleasure to deal with.

Alison
AlisonPerth, WA

Communication was very prompt.

I ordered the wrong size tablet cover and Smart Cases were more than happy to resolve my issue in a timely and prompt manner. I was impressed at how easy it was to deal with them. I would definately order again from them in the future.

This services and site was easy

I purchased the wrong item the company were great at responding ,my experience was great thank you for your services

We purchased a TV remote which was fair quality but faulty, however the quality matched the price. Seller was very quick to offer replacement or refund. Very good service

Sue
SueSouth West, WA

Just what I ordered..

Very pleased with the new cover for my Nokia G20. I am sure it will be a lot safer now.
It arrived in good time too...thanks

Product was great but due to covid had a delay In delivery over worked postal service

Loads of range in products heaps of great quality products to choose from. Sent the wrong product first off hut made every effort to rectify the issue. Very professional

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful of free postage

Ordering was easy and the remote for our TV works perfectly BUT we had to pay extra to collect our parcel from the post office as they had under paid the postage as since there was no return address they couldn't collect it from the sender.