Smart Connect Electrical

Smart Connect Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Moved into new unit, all electrical work done within a day

We recently moved into a new unit and needed a few new power boards installed in the walls, a couple of ceiling fans installed etc. Dimitri did a great job and was very courteous and well organised - came in on a Friday evening to scope the works, quickly scheduled an appointment and called just before arriving to say he was stuck in traffic and let us know the correct time at which he ultimately arrived. Will do future electrical works with him.

Electrical switchboard Upgrade

Excellent!
Safety devices are set in Switchboard! I'm wrapped with service that Dimitri provided.

Highly recommend Smart Connect Electrical to anyone looking at doing any electrical/data or telephone work in their home or office.

Thanks again!

Very Satisfied!!

[name remove] from
Smart Connect Electrical came and fixed all my electrical issues, were other electricians could not fix!

Amazing work, highly recommend!

Jagjit

Jagjit

Excellent service! Will recommend anytime.

I rang Dimitri from smartconnectelectrical.com.au and he came within an hour to fix my lighting problem. He was very courteous and his price was very reasonable. After he had fixed the problem, I requested him to look at another issue I had and he sorted that out too for me. At no extra charge! I will definitely be calling Dimitri back again for any other issues that might crop up.