Smart Energy Group

Smart Energy Group

Listing monitored by Smart Energy Group

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Purchase Price$10,034.19

The sales pitch

Ashleigh
AshleighSydney, NSW

Unsolicited calls

Cold call rang me a few weeks ago. Told them I was renting. Rang me again today. He said that they had sent me an info pack and never heard back. I said that I'm not interested.
Proceeded to ask me in a condescending way "so you're not interested in renewable energy?"
I yet again told him I was in a rental and hung up. Rude and condescending sales people. Don't know how they got my number or why they "sent me an info pack" that I never received.

Trustworthiness
Brad
BradSydney, NSW

Unsolicited contact

Twice now I have had a Smart Energy representative knock on my door completely disregarding the "Do Not Knock" sign I have displayed.

This is a clear breach of consumer rights as legislated by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.

On both occasions the Smart Energy Rep said they were working on behalf of the Government to provide cheap energy. This is clearly not true, Smart Energy is a private enterprise selling a product and do not represent the Government in any capacity.

Trustworthiness

James
JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wish i had done it earlier.

I wish i had done this way earlier, bills have been a lot cheaper living at home with 2 disabled family members which means 3 people home almost 24/7, the solar will pay for it self very quickly for us,
The sales rep Robert Ford has been awesome, any question i have had he has been there to answer, and has been very knowledgeable on the best provider and what plan to take.

Ken
KenNew South Wales

Working excellent

Friendly installers ,helpful and efficient hope product is of excellent quality and serve the purpose for years to come,thanks for your help.

Di W
Di WSouth Australia

A product review but no product purchased.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Amanda
Amanda Illawarra, NSW

Incredible Savings and product

We have had our Smart energy group solar panels installed for just over 12 months now.
We are so happy we installed solar as the savings to our electricity bill have been huge.

Tamera L.
Tamera L.

Go with smart energy u won’t be disappointed

Panels went up without a hitch and inverter placement was as I requested. System performing perfectly and above predicted energy yield

Review collected in partnership with Smart Energy Group

Cathy
Cathy Sydney, NSW

Everything has been great!

My experience with Smart Energy has been good, the installers were very helpful and explained everything to me. The system looks very neat and tidy, now just waiting for the result.

Michele Marie
Michele Marie

Glad I chose Smart Energy

I was nervous to finally get solar after hearing so many horror stories, however I needed a way to reduce my energy bills. I finally decided to go with Smart Energy and everything went so smoothly. All my questions were answered and the installation was quick and easy. Everything is looking good.

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Great Job

The installers did a great job without any problems. Can happily recommend them to others looking for solar. Thank You.

Review collected in partnership with Smart Energy Group

Kenneth
KennethMurray Region, NSW

Great Experience

A fantastic team of guys arrived and it was awesome to watch them work as one to complete the job, the end result looks incredible 10 out of 10 thankyou.

Michelle
MichelleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thank you smart energy for great service great work and the contractor had done a great job, site was left neat and tidy very professional I can strongly recommend them, thank you.

Chris
Chris Hunter Region, NSW

Quick and simple

Simple experience, everything was explained in detail, quick and easy process. Dean our specialist was great to deal with. Very happy.