JandS

JandSPerth, WA

We made the SMART choice

This is the 3rd time I've built a property and each time was with a different builder, until now. I'd just like to express my total satisfaction with Smart Homes BA 19/00293. We build our home with them and we are now 5 weeks after handover. Everyone from the sales team (Nicole) to the Admin staff (Kylie) were very pleasant to deal with. We have already recommended Smart Homes to a number of our friends and will definitely build with them again.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Kara

KaraPerth

So glad I found them! (Building license number: 1554/2019)

Everything has been managed well and the build has happened much faster than expected. Everyone I have dealt with both in office and onsite have been extremely helpful. I have not had any major issues and the minor ones I did have, were dealt with efficiently and effectively. Thank you for making this a great experience for me as a first home buyer!

Hi Kara,
We're so happy to hear that you had a great building experience with us and that everything happened faster than expected. We're really looking forward to building your brand new home.

Erryn G

Erryn GPerth, WA

Building with Smart homes

We have just build with Nik C from smart homes we love our new home. Each stage was smooth sailing and we were notified of updates regularly, workmanship and build quality is great we are highly satisfied and would build with them again. Great build for a great price. Thanks again.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Hi Erryn,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we love hearing from our clients! We hope you're loving your brand new home as much as we loved building it!

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

I would never build with anyone else.

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Khyra M

Khyra MPerth, WA

Word cannot describe how happy I am!!

Through my whole process there was fantastic communication from all departments and I am extremely happy with how everything was dealt with through out my whole build progress. I cannot thank Nik C, Kevin and Kylie for all there hard works and efforts. If I was to build again I would be sure to go through these people and have already recommended them to anyone who is looking to build a new home.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Hey Khyra,
Thanks SO much for the lovely review, we just absolutely love knowing that our clients are happy in their brand new homes. We will be sure to pass on your glowing feedback to Nik, Kevin and Kylie.

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Friendly Staff with great communication, Great Finishes, Informative Sales Consultant

Went in to the display home with an idea in mind and from the very start our Sales Consultant was very informative and had so much advice and help to offer. I was on a tight turnaround for the build and they were able to accommodate with ongoing updates the entire way. All the staff have been helpful and followed everything up quickly and efficiently, the build process has been seamless and throughout construction the turnaround times have been impeccable. The range to chose from was fantastic, as was the help of the pre-start liaison and quality of the build has been excellent, on several occasions the questions I had for the supervisor were already covered before I needed to raise them which made the whole process very comforting to know.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Maryam

MaryamPerth, WA

Smart Homes = Smart choice. Quality Builder

- Amazing staff that are always happy to help with any enquiry particularly as a first home buyer.
- Excellent communication at all stages of development.
- Quality of workmanship is exceptional
- Reviewed and visited nearly every other Builder/Display home in Perth and I am so glad I chose Smart Homes. Highly reccomend.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Daniel VPerth, WA

Quality build

couldn't be happier with the build. our sales consultant nik was extremely thorough and helpful through out the whole build. We didnt have any issues or hidden costs along the way which made it an easy experience and the end result of the house was truly unbelievable especially with the massive garage which is a mechanics dream. would definitely build with smart homes again.

Construction End DateJuly 2018

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your building experience with us. How cool are Nik's garages that he designs? We think they're amazing and would definitely be any mechanics dream come true.

Daniel V

yes most deffinately. he has so many great designs that makes me want to build another house with an even bigger garage

Jemma T.

Jemma T.Perth, WA

So far so good

We are now at the construction stage of building our first home with Smart homes for living. So far everything has gone smoothly and to plan. We have found everyone from smart homes really helpful with making decisions and explaining things we havent been sure about. There were lots of options at prestart, some we were surprised to see included as standard. We had the floor plans altered to suit our needs with a lot of people commenting on how well we used the space. Overall we would highly recommend Smart homes for living to anyone looking to build!

Xel

XelPerth, WA

Our Smartest Decision Ever

Hi Xel,
Aww we love your couple photo in front of your new home, how exciting. We love being a part of building your dream home & we can't wait for key handover day! We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Jeremy & Phil.

KristelH

KristelHPerth, WA

Couldn't be happier!!

My partner and I were hesitate at first to look into building as first home builders after some bad experiences with other companies but right from the get go, Smart Homes has been amazing. Everyone from our home consultant, Emily Read, our finance broker John Rose, Prestart and everyone all the way through construction have been so amazing! They were all so informative and answered any questions we had! So far we are so impressed with the quality and time everything has taken. We would definitely recommend time and time again :)

Hi Kristel,
Yay, we love hearing that you couldn't be happier with how things are tracking. That's why we do this! It's also great to know that everyone has been very helpful at each stage and kept you well informed.

AIDEN

AIDENPerth, WA

Well above expectation

Quality and workmanship was well above standard with attention to detail. Fixed price site works. Nothing to fault.
And the build time seemed to be quicker than neighbouring homes. Pre start was easy with help given at every stage, all questions were answered in detail and very prompt, would build with again

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Cheeky G.

Cheeky G.Perth, WA

The best choice when it comes to building

Me and my Girlfriend chose smart homes because of all the positive reviews and Im glad we did! Emily Read our smart homes consultant was so helpful and informative about the process that it was just to easy. I recommend smart homes to anyone that is building their first home!

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Hey,
Thanks so much for leaving this review and it's so great to hear that you found our reviews useful during your research! We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Emily.

Courtney

CourtneyPerth, WA

Amazing!

Everyone who has been apart of building our dream home has been amazing, supporting and understanding. We had a big wish list with a tiny budget but made it happen. We cant be more excited! Everything has happening on time and budget. Special thanks to Emily rose and John rose

• +1
Construction End DateMarch 2020
Katie C.

Katie C.Perth, WA

Most Exciting Time of My Life!

Rhett

RhettPerth, WA

Cut above the rest!

My fiance and I went to Jeremy as complete beginners with absolutely no idea about anything when it came to building a house. He was completely honest with us from the very beginning, taking time to get to know who we were and what we wanted to get out of our house. Jeremy advised us throughout the whole process and delivered in bringing us not just a house, but a home. He took the time to go through our plans, adjusting them until they were absolutely perfect. We are now now a month away from moving into our dream home and we cannot fault anything about building through Smart Homes. They really have made this whole process a dream and we are forever grateful!

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Ben

BenPeel, WA

Easiest Decision We Have Ever Made!!

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Jacinta H.

Jacinta H.Perth, WA

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

We have only just started our building journey with Smart Homes after a terrible experience with another builder, but so far we have had the best service, nothing has been too much trouble and everything has been explained so well thanks to Sadek! Both my husband and I couldn't recommend him enough!

Build StagePre-Construction

Hi Jacinta,
So lovely to hear that you're enjoying your building experience. We can't wait to build your brand new home!
Smart Online Team.

Damian is an absolute gem!

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Smart H.Smart Homes For Living

We went to Smart Homes after recommendation from our land agent. We were looking for a bespoke house design due to our family situation, and we were given outstanding service from the very start. Neil Morris designed our home and worked closely with us to ensure our needs were met. He has been a pleasure to work with, being friendly and contactable whenever we had a question or concern. Neil and the team at Smart Homes have always been speedy and professional and strive to ensure your needs are met. The quality of the home build is out of this world. We would recommend the professionalism and friendly approach of the team to anyone!