Smart House Solar

Smart House Solar (page 3 of 6)

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, Great returns

Very quick service for installation. Very good installers and knowledgeable.

I have had the system installed for 7 months now and my last bill (July) with a pool $24. My bills have been up too $1100 before 30% discounts. The service has been outstanding. I have refferred 2 other friends to smart house solar and they are happy with the service.

Smart House Solar.Smart House Solar

Excellent Service by Solar Technical Specialist Drake Johnson from Smart House Solar

Dave

Dave

So cheap

Very good price and service. I certainly hope the package works as stated, and time will tell if they honour their warranties and workmanship, because I have no idea how they can offer a 6.6kw package for such a low price.

Russ

RussFar North Queensland, QLD

Very efficient installation

The contractor contacted me ahead of time to make the appointment. Although this had to be delayed by one day due to arrival of the materials, it all went off without a hitch.

Good job

Installation done according to terms of contact. Follow up and update on time. Were available to answer questions on the day of installation. Job well done. Good customer service. Recommended

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficient and did exactly what was required.

Fast, Efficient and did exactly what was required.
Got got a good price and good warranty in less than 2 weeks, hoping for 10 years of free electricity,
Carl, Redland bay

C J Keyser

C J KeyserNorth Lakes

Highly recommended. Good service, good price, one week from first contact to completed installation.

Very professional service. The whole process was seamless. Information, negotiations and quote provided in accurate and clear manner and on time. Very competitive price.
Installation completed on time, notwithstanding rainy weather. Friendly staff and very efficient. Nice work and very neat.
Highly recommended. Satisfied customer.

Alex Moriarty

Alex MoriartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend Smart House Solar

Arron

ArronNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent. Wouldn’t live without it

Good to deal with, organised and quick installation waiting period. Would recommend smart house solar to whoever is thinking of going to solar and I was quite pleased with everything overall.

Recommend solar installer

Professional attitude, not pushy sales, and good communication both on phone and online. I would recommend to others Frank and Musa who came out and installed the system including upgrade to switch board

Alan Venton

Alan VentonCentral Queensland, QLD

so far so good

fast timescale for installation of the panels by their contractors, who were polite, tidy and efficient
sorted an issue out to our satisfaction
so far no issues so cant comment on an follow up with the company.

Sam  Sugi

Sam SugiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Frank and the team at Smart House Solar were very polite and helpful answered all the questions and arranged the installation within a week. We have a great system at an affordable price. Now waiting for the meter to be changed by the power company to use the system. Without any hesitation I would recommend Smart House Solar to anyone who is looking for a reasonably good solar system.

Castle Glen A.

Castle Glen A.Darling Downs, QLD

Solar System for Retail Business - Tamborine Mountain and House on the Granite Belt

Great Sytem for the price

Frank Williams has been great to work with. He was patient with me when asking questions and with changes. The installation date was very quick after agreeing to the System and the install was completed quickly and professionly.

Kanya

KanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home Solar System

I am really happy with everything so far from start to finish.
Frank was great to deal with, from getting the price and explaining the process. He help me made decision by not being pushy and really fair with the price. He made the sales process very simple and easy to follow.
The installation was done only a couple days after I paid the deposit. The installation men were really good and well organised, they explained how it works and answered all my questions.
I got a couple of phone calls from Smart Solar House after the job finished to make sure it ran smoothly and offered to help if I have any questions or issues.
I would recommend Smart Solar House to anyone.

Solar installation

We have dealt with [Name Removed] and found him to be fine with the sale of the system.
But from the installation side I would have to say the installer has proven to be a bloody disappointment, we are waiting on his promised return to rectify a hole in the wall and also clarify some questionable install issues.
I have passed on a few new leads to [Name Removed] and these have come to fruition , I just hope there installer was not the same as ours.

Natas_Korpus

Natas_KorpusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar PV purchase

Good customer service, Frank was knowledgeable, helpful and able to answer all my questions which put me at ease. The installation was done 4 days after I made the deposit and took 2 professional blokes most of the day 8am - 3pm. The install is pretty noisy with a tile roof so maybe plan to go out for the day once they arrive. The system is up and running very well as far as I can tell. Still waiting for the electricity provider to switch my plan over. I would recommend this to anyone.

Malcolm L

Malcolm LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rural Solar Installation - Mackay QLD

Frank was excellent with the planning and sale process. The engaged installer were prompt and courteous. I initiated and contacted Paul (Installation Manager) for an installation update - customer service improvement required. Overall, I would recommend.

Great product and price

Frank was very helpful with all aspects of our solar installation. I am very happy with our product and price. I researched what I wanted and Frank helped me achieve this outcome. Would recommend

debbie.tilton.92

debbie.tilton.92South East Queensland, QLD

Job Well Done

The installation guys were extremely friendly and factual, we were a bit disappointed with the unexpected extra cost for the meter work though. They arrived promptly and got the job done quickly.