Smartsalary

Smartsalary (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smartsalary

• Application Process
Pergintino Llorando
Pergintino LlorandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and Friendly Service

The response time was very quick. I was expecting a return call after 4 hours but it came almost 20 mins later. The advise provided by the consultant Alvin I find very conscientious.

Chia
ChiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great improvement in customer service

Lately, Smartsalary has improved greatly in their customer service. I used to hang up while on wait for 20-30 minutes but not anymore. The staff helped me was very polite and professional.

New vehicle lease

Good service at the start, followed up on request promptly. Found trying to select accessories a bit frustrating compared to previous company.
Each time I made contact they responded quickly but I had to make contact to chase up information.
Lack of contact when delivery date arrived, had to make contact with lease company to ask dealer about delivery. I'm aware that schedules change but no effort was made to say it could be a week later, until I made contact.

Lorna
LornaGreat Southern, WA

So Reliable and helpful.

Lots of essential perks.Services are amazing.I don't experience any delay in their responsectowards my claims.Never have thought changing my salary package for years.I have no hesitation to recommend this to friends or workmates.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

AMH
AMHSydney, NSW

Good product

A little more attention to detail and smart salary will be a ‘must have’ for any saving savvy individual. Great options and the ability to take away the time and stress.

dkimpton9375
dkimpton9375Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money sent to wrong Super company

I cannot believe how many phone calls it took to correct a mistake of such importance. My SALARY SCARIFICE was sent to the wrong Super Company. If it was not that i HAVE to use smart salary as a government employee I would be looking for another company. The support people were very friendly each time I rang however the issue could not be resovled quickly nor should it have been made

buddha_eye
buddha_eye

Appalling customer service

Arrogant and dismissive response to complaint
not offered opportunity to escalate for review as per Customer Charter
no contact details given apart from email address
have referred to ACFA
am also looking to obtain exec contact details to escalate
Will be transferring to Remserv, and also letting QH know of appalling customer service experience with the company

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jen W.
Jen W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Zero stars

I miss Maaxia. I am currently writing this review whilst being on hold for 16 min... and still on hold. The reason I am trying to call their horrific and rude customer service centre is for my smartsalary card. I have applied for it 2 x over 3 months...still no M&E card. This is not the first time I have asked them for a card. Maaxia had my package set up over the phone and had the card within a week. So after 4 phone calls with a total wait time of 1 hour I have my doubts I will receive the card. Let's see.

Olusolavenger
OlusolavengerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transition to Retirement Review

The officer was able talk to me and understand what i actually want and she was able to book face to face appointment with financial adviser to see me regarding my transition to retirement options.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney

this is good, save my tax payment

I have joined this since it's available, it has saved a lot of money for tax payment. I highly recommend everyone to join and start saving. Thank you for proving this service.

Salary Sacrifice in changing circumstances

The consultant was friendly and efficient in handling my enquiries. I am now working as a day-to-day casual and wanted my account to reflect the changed circumstances. Extra information was provided for me to continually monitor my account.

Good service

Good service for asserting my question and provided quotation for me!
And I think I would start to study the quotation to see whether the plan is fitting for me or not

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Extremely lousy service and website accessibility!

Multiple attempts to change deductions on website and access customer service advice have been unsuccessful. When emailed, I have only received generic advice despite leaving a contact number to ring back. I will strongly advise everyone else to dump this service and look for alternative options for salary sacrifice.

Terrible customer service

How I miss Maxxia!! The call wait period is more than 1 hour and you will be lucky to have your issue resolved. The response period for emails is 4-5 days, and again you will be lucky to receive the email response. Their online portal has a function for call back appointments, yet again you will be lucky to receive that call. The phone service is horrible. I had to enter my details multiple times because, 'they were wrong'. I can I not know my date of birth and phone number? Totally disgusted.

Olu. D
Olu. DSydney, NSW

Worst salary packaging company ever

I was with another company and got transferred to Smartsalary by my employer (SWSLHD). I received an email from this company that my account will be set up exactly as it was with the previous service provider. I submitted a claim for my car maintenance, no response was received for nearly two weeks until I called to ask for an update. I was on hold for almost one hour only to be told my car maintenance was not in the package. Apparently I was not set up exactly as I was with the previous provider. I was moved on to someone else then to someone else. The whole experience was horrible.

Lysandra S.Smartsalary
Richard
Richard Perth, WA

very bad website to navigate

Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Very slow website

Website is intermittently slow. Unable to log in sometimes and in the middle of submitting documents to finish transaction website says unable to process. I end up trying to submit the same documents several times. Very frustrating.

Lysandra S.Smartsalary
Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

No longer have what they used to have for Salary Sacrifice

Can’t Salary Sacrifice carpark, car expenses including Insurance Registration maitence car washing public transport- train ferries. holidays accomadation flights
utilities phon power health insurance. This company was great 18months ago, they have got nothing much to offer anymore

Simon S.Smartsalary
Frank
FrankIllawarra, NSW

I hope these are just teething problems

Just started with Smartsalary, as did all this Local Health District.
My salary packaging money is not going to the account I nominated for salary packaging.
But then it hasn't even got there yet. Paid last Wednesday and here it is Monday, and I am still waiting for salary packaging funds. It's just not there, in either of my accounts.

What's more I can't log into my account to check on payments, change details, that sort of thing. The screen is not responding.

I hope the service improves but I have a nagging thought that SWSLHD (my employer) has gone with the cheapest offer and has not given a fig about what is best for the employees.

Meal&Entertainment card with no hassles. Thank YOU Chris

Finally my call was answered.
Chris was kindly providing me with reassurance safety on my card. I was able able to use the Meal and Entertainment card with no hassles.

Claim for technology purchase

Prompt reply received from our representative for TAFE NSW. I did not understand his email as he sent me the link for smart salary. But when I clicked on it I found I needed to update my account.

USELESS

Without doubt worst company I've ever dealt with.
If you want to feel your life slowly slipping away down a dead end road. Call Smart salary.
Even the most basic inquiries will have you on hold between 30 mins to 1 hr.
Guaranteed to be passed around via various staff members who have little to no idea which way's up let alone anything to do with the basic functions of the company they work for.
Absolute mind numbing experience. I'd liken it to calling centrelink.
Currently been on hold now for over 40mins whilst typing the above.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't do it to yourself.

I've never engaged with a company that is as incompetent as Smart Salary.
Time and time again there's issues, everytime I speak with them they make excuses and refuse to take responsibility.
Yet after 6 months they still can't get it right.

Cathi B.
Cathi B.New South Wales

Can't log on alot

I put the right password in and it says it's wrong when I just changed it now can't log in its very frustrating it happens a lot besides that issue it is great well informed of all payments

Bernie A.
Bernie A.Sydney, NSW

Such a boost for $$$$

Smart Salary give me 100s of dollars, in my pocket and are great to deal with. being able to submit online and phone support with native English speaking staff is very helpful

Other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services