Smartsalary
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smartsalary

• Application Process
Mantis
MantisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SmartSalary is a great idea...but

I have been with SmartSalary for a long time and the service of salaray sacrificing is great, but trying to get through is just soooo hard. I know that they have a website and I use it when I can. But if the service I require is not on the website, trying to get through to some is hard - every.single.time. Just today I spend 3 lots of 15min on hold trying to get through. This is not OK.

Madison S.Smartsalary
Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Very slow website

Website is intermittently slow. Unable to log in sometimes and in the middle of submitting documents to finish transaction website says unable to process. I end up trying to submit the same documents several times. Very frustrating.

Frank
FrankIllawarra, NSW

I hope these are just teething problems

Just started with Smartsalary, as did all this Local Health District.
My salary packaging money is not going to the account I nominated for salary packaging.
But then it hasn't even got there yet. Paid last Wednesday and here it is Monday, and I am still waiting for salary packaging funds. It's just not there, in either of my accounts.

What's more I can't log into my account to check on payments, change details, that sort of thing. The screen is not responding.

I hope the service improves but I have a nagging thought that SWSLHD (my employer) has gone with the cheapest offer and has not given a fig about what is best for the employees.

Objective review of using Smart Lease / Smart Salary for a car lease

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Matt
MattSydney

Salary Packaging

Unfortunately not a smooth process in salary packaging with Smart Salary. Difficult to talk to someone with long wait times. A lack of communication when paperwork lapses. Need to improve customer service.

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everyone in my organisation has had negative experiences with this company

Rachael Weir
Rachael WeirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting too Long

I have been waiting for 3 weeks for this car. I have a loan car which is costing me a fortune. If you are considering this please make sure you do it well in advance. Lack of communication is also a problem as I was never told about waiting on employers to sign etc. Also there is no direct contact with the one person when you call, so you have to go through all the motions again and again. I wouldn't do it again. Still waiting!

Madison S.Smartsalary

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Teneale
TenealeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regretting my choice to lease a car.

Paying $110 more then what I believed was the final amount. I thought It would be the easier option however it has turned out to be more expensive and more hassle the I expected. Unfortunately I am now in a 5 year contract, but this will definitely be the first and last time I lease a car.

Simon B.Smartsalary

Angela V
Angela Vasked

I am about to source quotes from Smart Salary, Fleetcare and NLC to lease a vehicle (the only lease companies my employer allows currently). Please tell me why I should choose Smart Salary over the others. Also, what is Smart Salary's interest rate pls. Regards and thanks, Angela

Marie
Marie asked

I am thinking of taking leave without pay to undertake full time studies for a year. What options do I have to pay for my car? Can I pay for the whole year or buy it outright?

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi Marie, you can discuss the arrangements directly with your financier for more information however generally you can pay monthly installments direct to the financier or payout the vehicle early. The payout figure would include all remaining lease payments and the residual value. The financier can provide a quote of the current remaining balance. The salary packaging would cease in this instance, you would be required to organise your own comprehensive insurance, fuel and other vehicle expenses. Thank you kindly

CyberKevasked

Hi

I am in the process of finalising my second lease with Smart Salary. During the first lease, I had three fuel cards, including one for Caltex. This was the card we have been using at least 95% of the time, as there is a Caltex about 1km from our house. I notice that Smart Salary is now only offering cards for BP and Shell. Is there a reason why Caltex is no longer offered. I know it is in the process of changing to Ampol and wondered if Smart Salary will offer an Ampol card once the change goes through across Australia?

Kevin

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi there, thank you for your message. We recommend BP and Shell due to the slightly cheaper transaction fees payable. These cards incur a 30 cent per transaction fee when compared to Caltex's fee of 38 cents. If you require a Caltex fuel card, please kindly contact us through private message with your account details alternatively via Facebook, email (customersupport@smartsalary.com.au) or by phone (1300 476 278) and we can order this card for you. You may use the Caltex card at any Caltex (or Ampol) service station. Thank you kindly

CyberKev

Answering my own question, as an agent just emailed me to say that they had ordered a Caltex Card for me. Good service, many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Smartsalary representatives

Other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services