Smartsalary
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smartsalary

• Application Process

New vehicle lease

Good service at the start, followed up on request promptly. Found trying to select accessories a bit frustrating compared to previous company.
Each time I made contact they responded quickly but I had to make contact to chase up information.
Lack of contact when delivery date arrived, had to make contact with lease company to ask dealer about delivery. I'm aware that schedules change but no effort was made to say it could be a week later, until I made contact.

AMH
AMHSydney, NSW

Good product

A little more attention to detail and smart salary will be a ‘must have’ for any saving savvy individual. Great options and the ability to take away the time and stress.

smart salary review

I have no issues so far with smart salary. My pay has been regularly deducted with no incident, in fact when ive moved to other areas they have back paid. I have not yet tried their other services

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great,very helpful with my query about my salary-sacrifice.

I was having trouble with my salary sacrifice being deducted from my pay.I was unaware of this as it just automatically stopped being taken out as of the 22nd of June last year.I rang up once I had discovered this and it was sorted.There was no explanation as to why this happened.I feel that salary-sacrifice should have notified me of this,as I did not authorize for this to happen.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Frustrating as being remote was never told i could claim another 9,000 on top the the normal cap.

Have alot of trouble navigating around the web site. Then when i ring for assistance get told that it can be done on web site, prime example i am registered to have my rego done every year. However when i sent it in this year they paid me instead of the registration so i paid it.

Madison S.Smartsalary
JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Needs more transparency...and long queues for phone calls

Simon S.Smartsalary
Jen

Lease management side is good, vehicle purchase and settlement leave a lot to be desired

I recently commenced a new lease using the vehicle sourcing service. This has been a very frustrating process with little communication, and requiring lots of chasing by myself and the car yard. I expect replies to emails in a timely manner, I expect to be kept informed of delivery timeframes without chasing, and I expect your team to be on top of things and sort out issues before they cause problems - ie prevent delivery of my car!!!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jason A
Jason ACanberra

Need to be more forthcoming with information

Was forced to move to smart salary due to my work doing so, was at the end of my previous lease so decide to end that lease and start a new lease. what they didn't tell me (throughout many conversations about ending the old lease and starting a new lease) is that I needed to fill in a specific form to tell them (even though they were organising it) that I wanted to end my old lease. This resulted in them taking money for both the old and new cars out of my pay leaving me high and dry just after Christmas. their staff need to be better trained with dealing with new customers and explanations given.

Smartgroup C.Smartsalary
TaraK
TaraKHobart

walking a fine line with being really dodgy

Smartgroup C.Smartsalary
Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Angela V
Angela Vasked

I am about to source quotes from Smart Salary, Fleetcare and NLC to lease a vehicle (the only lease companies my employer allows currently). Please tell me why I should choose Smart Salary over the others. Also, what is Smart Salary's interest rate pls. Regards and thanks, Angela

Marie
Marie asked

I am thinking of taking leave without pay to undertake full time studies for a year. What options do I have to pay for my car? Can I pay for the whole year or buy it outright?

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi Marie, you can discuss the arrangements directly with your financier for more information however generally you can pay monthly installments direct to the financier or payout the vehicle early. The payout figure would include all remaining lease payments and the residual value. The financier can provide a quote of the current remaining balance. The salary packaging would cease in this instance, you would be required to organise your own comprehensive insurance, fuel and other vehicle expenses. Thank you kindly

CyberKevasked

Hi

I am in the process of finalising my second lease with Smart Salary. During the first lease, I had three fuel cards, including one for Caltex. This was the card we have been using at least 95% of the time, as there is a Caltex about 1km from our house. I notice that Smart Salary is now only offering cards for BP and Shell. Is there a reason why Caltex is no longer offered. I know it is in the process of changing to Ampol and wondered if Smart Salary will offer an Ampol card once the change goes through across Australia?

Kevin

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi there, thank you for your message. We recommend BP and Shell due to the slightly cheaper transaction fees payable. These cards incur a 30 cent per transaction fee when compared to Caltex's fee of 38 cents. If you require a Caltex fuel card, please kindly contact us through private message with your account details alternatively via Facebook, email (customersupport@smartsalary.com.au) or by phone (1300 476 278) and we can order this card for you. You may use the Caltex card at any Caltex (or Ampol) service station. Thank you kindly

CyberKev

Answering my own question, as an agent just emailed me to say that they had ordered a Caltex Card for me. Good service, many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Smartsalary representatives

Other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services