Smartsalary
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smartsalary

• Application Process

Easy process to get my new car

Been supported through the whole process and this has made it easy. Can recommend Smartleasing for both the acquisition and disposal processes which has been pretty seamless from start to now coming settlement and delivery process.

Excellent service.

I was a member for 17 years prior to recent retirement. Any queries I've had have been handled immediately with a positive outcome. Staff have always been helpful and patient.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient

Very fast to answer my enquiries and request.
Available customer service representative and other portal of teams readily available in s short amount of time.
Very pleased to have matters worked out.

Excellent Customer Service

Called to inquire about salary sacrificing my super. The lady I spoke to was so lovely and helpful. She was able to assist me and then fulfill my request of sacrificing some of my salary in less than five minutes. SO impressed with the service and would definitely recommend to friends.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Helen F.
Helen F.Western Australia

Very happy with the service, warm and friendly consultant, very informative and professional. The process was made extremely straightforward and the information was easy to understand. Thank you very much!

Tracey C.
Tracey C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience

Could not have asked for better customer service and follow through. The end to end process has been simple and a very user friendly experience. Thanks for all your help!!!

None
NoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Issue solved.

The staff member was understanding and provided professional support. There was a genuine concern displayed and willingness to solve the issue at hand. Have had business dealings over a number (10) years with good customer service.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kobe
Kobe

Amazing customer service

The knowledge of the customer service consultant I spoke with was amazing, they were able to answer all of my questions and ensured I understood everything that they were speaking to.

Great feeling

Easy process, great communication listens to my needs provided options. Quick responses and stayed in regular contact. Step by step process was explained thoroughly and assistance was always there if needed

Coxy
CoxyNorth Queensland, QLD

This was a perfect and easy process to getting my dream car!!

Very good with information and made everything easy process all the way through, i just think maybe touch base with customers a little more as there was a slight gap of when i was i the know. Other then that great people and quick to sort any problem or question i had.

Application Process
Pergintino Llorando
Pergintino LlorandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and Friendly Service

The response time was very quick. I was expecting a return call after 4 hours but it came almost 20 mins later. The advise provided by the consultant Alvin I find very conscientious.

Chia
ChiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great improvement in customer service

Lately, Smartsalary has improved greatly in their customer service. I used to hang up while on wait for 20-30 minutes but not anymore. The staff helped me was very polite and professional.

Lorna
LornaGreat Southern, WA

So Reliable and helpful.

Lots of essential perks.Services are amazing.I don't experience any delay in their responsectowards my claims.Never have thought changing my salary package for years.I have no hesitation to recommend this to friends or workmates.

Olusolavenger
OlusolavengerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transition to Retirement Review

The officer was able talk to me and understand what i actually want and she was able to book face to face appointment with financial adviser to see me regarding my transition to retirement options.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney

this is good, save my tax payment

I have joined this since it's available, it has saved a lot of money for tax payment. I highly recommend everyone to join and start saving. Thank you for proving this service.

Angela V
Angela Vasked

I am about to source quotes from Smart Salary, Fleetcare and NLC to lease a vehicle (the only lease companies my employer allows currently). Please tell me why I should choose Smart Salary over the others. Also, what is Smart Salary's interest rate pls. Regards and thanks, Angela

Marie
Marie asked

I am thinking of taking leave without pay to undertake full time studies for a year. What options do I have to pay for my car? Can I pay for the whole year or buy it outright?

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi Marie, you can discuss the arrangements directly with your financier for more information however generally you can pay monthly installments direct to the financier or payout the vehicle early. The payout figure would include all remaining lease payments and the residual value. The financier can provide a quote of the current remaining balance. The salary packaging would cease in this instance, you would be required to organise your own comprehensive insurance, fuel and other vehicle expenses. Thank you kindly

CyberKevasked

Hi

I am in the process of finalising my second lease with Smart Salary. During the first lease, I had three fuel cards, including one for Caltex. This was the card we have been using at least 95% of the time, as there is a Caltex about 1km from our house. I notice that Smart Salary is now only offering cards for BP and Shell. Is there a reason why Caltex is no longer offered. I know it is in the process of changing to Ampol and wondered if Smart Salary will offer an Ampol card once the change goes through across Australia?

Kevin

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi there, thank you for your message. We recommend BP and Shell due to the slightly cheaper transaction fees payable. These cards incur a 30 cent per transaction fee when compared to Caltex's fee of 38 cents. If you require a Caltex fuel card, please kindly contact us through private message with your account details alternatively via Facebook, email (customersupport@smartsalary.com.au) or by phone (1300 476 278) and we can order this card for you. You may use the Caltex card at any Caltex (or Ampol) service station. Thank you kindly

CyberKev

Answering my own question, as an agent just emailed me to say that they had ordered a Caltex Card for me. Good service, many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Smartsalary representatives

Other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services