4.2

Vijay

VijaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and advice

Manish Bedi has time and again provided us the best service and is extremely knowledgeable in this area. Manish was thorough in area, provided timely support and advice and on occasions went out of the way to process our documents with regards to process time.
Highly recommend Smartline to my friends and family.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Loan used forFirst Home
SmartlineSmartline

Thank you Vijay! We will share your amazing feedback with Manish, too!

Andrew

Andrew

Absolute waste of time

Erin Maloney spent 16 months telling me everything was moving along and it’s all happening only to find out she didn’t do anything didn’t even approach one lender or apply for anything very disappointed in the lies and lack of service stay away from her she is absolutely useless she just lies to you and keeps getting you to fill out paperwork for nothing she has set me back financially due to her lack of work I can’t believe I let myself get fooled by her

SmartlineSmartline
sarah

sarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutly Excellent!

Our broker Dwight Andrews has been so amazing. He makes everything easy of top of being a really nice person. Me and my husband honestly have no Idea when it comes to this stuff but Dwight has just made it so comfortable and we always leave there happy :) I could not rate him any higher If you want a house loan!

Loan Start DateNovember 2017
Loan used forFirst Home
Loans

Find out how Smartline compares to other Loans

Pardeep K.

Pardeep K.Sydney, NSW

Unmatched Service

I found a better loan with better rate and features from Smartline, especially Amit. I'm glad I decided to refinance, Amit looked after the needs, Excellent service, very good deal. Happy customer. Recommended to all.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Gilbert G

Gilbert GSydney, NSW

Unmatched Service!

When our local banks made it hard to finance our investment property, there was no one else besides Michael Saliba from Smartline in NSW who could tackle our Everest. His service, patience, assistance, advice and guidance are next to none. Not only he managed to get us the loan we needed but he also managed the best interest rate there is on the market. Everything flowed smoothly without any problems or delays.
I highly recommend Smartline and particularly Michael for any financial brokerage.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Andrew R.

Andrew R.

Amazing service and result

From the moment I sent an email requesting if I’d be eligible to refinance, I cannot rate them more highly. My broker, Pene, was fantastic!! From enquiry to loan acceptance it took 2 weeks! I had a difficult situation in which I needed to refinance a lot of credit card debt and thought it would be impossible!
She made it so easy, an I’ve come out with a much better rate!
Thank you! Highly recommend

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

Greg and Mandy are the best

Outstanding customer service .
Greg and Mandy at Hornsby Heights took all the stress out of purchasing our property . There was not much to do and if anything was required we were informed exactly what and where to send the information to.
The costs were explained and no additional expense was incurred. The best easiest home loan ; highly recommend getting a loan with smartline using Mandy and Greg.

Dani

DaniPerth

Couldn’t fault them

The broker I went through showed me more options than I thought were possible. She was so knowledgeable and worked around my timelines and wants and wishes. This is my second home and I was really put off with a previous broker from a different company and this broker has completely changed my view of them! Really do recommend them 10/10

Smartline was too busy for us!

I contacted [name removed] based on the good reviews on their website and he is based in our area in the western suburbs. I was extremely disappointed by the level of service [name removed] provided. He suggested that he will do some work within a week. After one week no follow up calls or update on progress of the loan. I called [name removed] to follow up after the end of the second week and he showed lack of interest/commitments to start a loan for us. I Do not know the reason for the careless response and lack of professionalism but I’m better off going to another broker who cares! I know you are busy but I don’t have time to wait too!!

Loans

Find out how Smartline compares to other Loans

The Minimalist

The MinimalistSydney - NSW

Excellent Advice and Service up Until Land Settlement. Then...

Was referred to Smartline by a friend and it was a great experience up until the settlement of the land. During construction I was left to play as a middle person between the bank and the builder, even though the bank assured several times that it was the broker's responsibility to liaise with them during all construction stages.

It was quite a difficult experience as bank staff were frequently refusing to speak to me instead of Smartline, as my loan was a broker loan. In the end Smartline stopped responding to my emails and my calls, I was almost denied a $1500 cashback from the bank as I could only apply for the cashback via my broker.

I would not have the confidence to recommend to anyone.

Smartline Stirling Brilliant Home Loan specialist

Aiden

Aiden

Smartline Rockingham WA - Great to deal with

I applied for a loan through Smartline Rockingham in WA, the loan application was put through very quickly and the broker was very friendly and great to deal with. He was knowledgeable and had a real interest in my application and the outcome. The broker was able to give me plenty of general advice and assistance which was appreciated as I'm a first home buyer. Would recommend Smartline Rockingham to anyone.

Jorge

JorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Couldn't Have Done it Without Them

Jillian and Deb from the Ipswich office has been so attentive from the start of my mortgage process, even moving from a building process to buying an established home, they go one step beyond good customer services and really feel I wouldn't have my new house or the renovations I'm putting together without their help. They have always have made me feel accompanied in this process and answer absolutely any question, that for someone coming from overseas it is a must have. Thanks!!