Smartline

See the Best Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unmatched Service!

When our local banks made it hard to finance our investment property, there was no one else besides Michael Saliba from Smartline in NSW who could tackle our Everest. His service, patience, assistance, advice and guidance are next to none. Not only he managed to get us the loan we needed but he also managed the best interest rate there is on the market. Everything flowed smoothly without any problems or delays.
I highly recommend Smartline and particularly Michael for any financial brokerage.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

Amazing service and result

From the moment I sent an email requesting if I’d be eligible to refinance, I cannot rate them more highly. My broker, Pene, was fantastic!! From enquiry to loan acceptance it took 2 weeks! I had a difficult situation in which I needed to refinance a lot of credit card debt and thought it would be impossible!
She made it so easy, an I’ve come out with a much better rate!
Thank you! Highly recommend

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

Greg and Mandy are the best

Outstanding customer service .
Greg and Mandy at Hornsby Heights took all the stress out of purchasing our property . There was not much to do and if anything was required we were informed exactly what and where to send the information to.
The costs were explained and no additional expense was incurred. The best easiest home loan ; highly recommend getting a loan with smartline using Mandy and Greg.

Couldn’t fault them

The broker I went through showed me more options than I thought were possible. She was so knowledgeable and worked around my timelines and wants and wishes. This is my second home and I was really put off with a previous broker from a different company and this broker has completely changed my view of them! Really do recommend them 10/10

Smartline was too busy for us!

I contacted [name removed] based on the good reviews on their website and he is based in our area in the western suburbs. I was extremely disappointed by the level of service [name removed] provided. He suggested that he will do some work within a week. After one week no follow up calls or update on progress of the loan. I called [name removed] to follow up after the end of the second week and he showed lack of interest/commitments to start a loan for us. I Do not know the reason for the careless response and lack of professionalism but I’m better off going to another broker who cares! I know you are busy but I don’t have time to wait too!!

Excellent Advice and Service up Until Land Settlement. Then...

Was referred to Smartline by a friend and it was a great experience up until the settlement of the land. During construction I was left to play as a middle person between the bank and the builder, even though the bank assured several times that it was the broker's responsibility to liaise with them during all construction stages.

It was quite a difficult experience as bank staff were frequently refusing to speak to me instead of Smartline, as my loan was a broker loan. In the end Smartline stopped responding to my emails and my calls, I was almost denied a $1500 cashback from the bank as I could only apply for the cashback via my broker.

I would not have the confidence to recommend to anyone.

Smartline Stirling Brilliant Home Loan specialist

Highly recommend Smart Line to anyone who is looking for a new home Loan
My husband and i would highly recommend Smart Line to anyone who is looking for a new home loan, We have had our home loan with them in 2015, and have applied for a new home loan in the end of May . We have inquired with home loan specialist on the beginning of June 2015, got the approvals letter fast, and have had the lad settlement done on the same Month June 2015 . A big thank you to an amazing person who helped me, her name is Shelley Tills who assisted us with the paperwork and provided a very smooth, effective and efficient service and she was absolutely on top of our home loan application. The communication was clear and she always was there for us to respond to every email or inquire we had. During building our new home, and this time the mortgage process was very smooth comparing to the first one we went through mortgage broker. No dramas extremely happy with Smart Line. I recommended Smart Line to my elder son His house and land package at Madding Ton and he said what a "Brilliant Home Loan specialist!!"

Smartline Rockingham WA - Great to deal with

I applied for a loan through Smartline Rockingham in WA, the loan application was put through very quickly and the broker was very friendly and great to deal with. He was knowledgeable and had a real interest in my application and the outcome. The broker was able to give me plenty of general advice and assistance which was appreciated as I'm a first home buyer. Would recommend Smartline Rockingham to anyone.

I Couldn't Have Done it Without Them

Jillian and Deb from the Ipswich office has been so attentive from the start of my mortgage process, even moving from a building process to buying an established home, they go one step beyond good customer services and really feel I wouldn't have my new house or the renovations I'm putting together without their help. They have always have made me feel accompanied in this process and answer absolutely any question, that for someone coming from overseas it is a must have. Thanks!!