Smart Send Questions & Answers

Anthony

I’m still waiting for my parcel to arrive Its been over a week I have emailed them but no answer what is going on I check the tracking number and it says still in Brisbane

Smart Send   DM

HI Anthony, can you let me know the consignment number or the ticket number with Smart Send so I can investigate further please. Thank you.

14753082017652 is that the number ur after or ld0000995671

Smart Send   DM

Thanks Anthony. I have checked our customer service ticketing system and cannot find a ticket open for this query. Can you let me know the ticket number with Smart Send for your query or the email address you emailed for this matter?

BTW, the tracking on this consignment number indicates the goods were delivered yesterday at 1.41pm. If you need to discuss further please discuss with our Customer Service Dept by emailing support@smartsend.com.au. Thank you.

Tim R.

I’m trying to fulfill an order but it gets stuck on the ‘retrieving quote’ screen. It doesn’t seem to move from there. Thoughts?

Smart Send   DM

Hi Tim, can I get you to email plugins@smartsend.com.au and we can respond further. Thank you.

Tim R.

All good. I was using safari and switched to Chrome. Worked like a charm.

Ok Tim, thanks for confirming. Regards

Sydwell M.
Sydwell M.

I am trying to get someone to ask about missing parts of my delivered order, but the number on the website is not working, Can someone assist please

Smart Send   DM

Hi Sydwell, how are you. Can you let me know the consignment number for your booking please?

Donna
Donna

Why is it that as a receiving customer I have tracking information but then it keeps saying 'Could not deliver today, will deliver tomorrow' 'Your parcel is with Fast way courier and ready for delivery' then has full name, address and phone number as the 'company info. I call that number thinking it's the courier but ends up just being a normal person who is also waiting on a delivery??

Smart Send   DM

Hi Donna, Can you let me know the consignment number for this delivery or if have lodged a ticket with our Customer Service Dept at support@smartsend.com.au?

Jason
Jason

Can anyone please tell me why a package that was supposed to be sent last week has no tracking information whatsoever?

This is a chrismas present, will i be recieving this in time?!?!

QJ0000387381

Smart Send   DM

Hi Jason, It looks like the goods have not been despatched by the sender as yet. Please contact the sender regarding the matter as we can't provide tracking information until the goods are in transit.

Thank you.

Artin toys
Artin toys

Hi .this is peiman from mandurah ,WA

I ran a business as artin toys company during this month and I was wondering to contract with your company as third party .how can i give your prices and what do i do for put a contract with you?

Sorry my english is not good .

My phone is 0413415572

My email is : daneshparvarpeiman@yahoo.com

Clive
Clive

Hi Peiman, best thing to do is contact Smart Send on email or phone and they will take care of your request for correct information and service needs. Good luck! :D

Get an answer from our members and Smart Send representatives