2.5

Andrea Clark

Andrea ClarkPilbara, WA

Great to deal with

Had our Isuzu Dmax shipped from Townsville to Port Hedland. These guys were great to deal with, we were even able to load some personal processions in the car. It did take 7 weeks but know others who have waited 6 weeks from Brisbane. All transport seems to be taking longer with COVID restrictions.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Kynuna

KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

Other Couriers
4.9
David Moran

David MoranPeel, WA

Would never use them again !

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost or stolen tow hitch/towbar.

The tow hitch/ towbar on my brothers car was missing from his vehicle on delivery. SMB kept avoiding calls for days. They sent through a grainy out of focus photo as 'proof' that it was not on the car when they picked it up. Too bad we couldnt see anything on the back of the car to say one way or the other if it was there or not. Quote for car transport from ACT to NT was given as car having one attached. Not happy and will never use this company again and will make sure any friend or contacts know of this situation.

B Alexandra

B AlexandraPerth, WA

A good job

I was dubious about using SMB as there are mixed review on here, but it ended up being fine. I shipped my car from Melbourne to Perth with items in the car, it cost a little over $1000.

They quoted me 15 days, but it took 3 weeks. I looked on the website and saw that they only move on business days, so it took 15 BUSINESS days which is fine, but they could have been clearer about the time estimate. To pick up in Perth they're only open 12pm-4pm weekdays which is hard if you work office hours.

But all in all, the car arrived, there doesn't appear to be any damage internally or externally, so I am pleased!! In conclusion: I would use SMB again.

Well done SMB transport

Very helpful and was available for me to contact them anytime for updates as my car was delayed. Was very much satisfied with the service and particularly communication about delay and updates about car transport was very satisfying. Was able to get my car to destination in a very good condition.

Sender or ReceiverSender
See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Anthony T.asked

Bahati K.
Bahati K.

Honestly Anthony, I have transported many cars with SMB, and I never needed to track my cars because it didn't make any difference in terms if delivery time. SMB is slow but cheap, they also transport non-running cars. Their estimated time is always correct if they said 4 weeks it will be 4 weeks knowing that the car still in depot or transit isn't important for me.
If you need urgent transport they are not your best option.
I hope this helps

Anthony T.

thanks for that just a little to keen to get it i guess

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Anthony, we do not have an online tracking system at this time.
You're more than welcome to call us 8.30-5.30 EST Monday - Friday to get an update on your vehicles.
1300 362 085 is for our Head Office or you can send through an email to smb@smbaustralia.com.au for updates.
Hope this answers your query. Thank you, Daniella

Autoalfamor D.

Autoalfamor D.asked

Car transport from Tasmania to Darwin?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

Get an answer from our members and SMB Australia Car Transport representatives