SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport

2.0

Kynuna

KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

David Moran

David MoranPeel, WA

Would never use them again !

Other Couriers
4.5
Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost or stolen tow hitch/towbar.

The tow hitch/ towbar on my brothers car was missing from his vehicle on delivery. SMB kept avoiding calls for days. They sent through a grainy out of focus photo as 'proof' that it was not on the car when they picked it up. Too bad we couldnt see anything on the back of the car to say one way or the other if it was there or not. Quote for car transport from ACT to NT was given as car having one attached. Not happy and will never use this company again and will make sure any friend or contacts know of this situation.

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

B Alexandra

B AlexandraPerth, WA

A good job

I was dubious about using SMB as there are mixed review on here, but it ended up being fine. I shipped my car from Melbourne to Perth with items in the car, it cost a little over $1000.

They quoted me 15 days, but it took 3 weeks. I looked on the website and saw that they only move on business days, so it took 15 BUSINESS days which is fine, but they could have been clearer about the time estimate. To pick up in Perth they're only open 12pm-4pm weekdays which is hard if you work office hours.

But all in all, the car arrived, there doesn't appear to be any damage internally or externally, so I am pleased!! In conclusion: I would use SMB again.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Well done SMB transport

Very helpful and was available for me to contact them anytime for updates as my car was delayed. Was very much satisfied with the service and particularly communication about delay and updates about car transport was very satisfying. Was able to get my car to destination in a very good condition.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

ingo

ingoasked

Just wanting to know where my Ute is? I’ve worked hard to pay for this Ute and I’ve trusted you’s with it. I mean I’m a business owner to and I don’t get paid my money until the job is done and in the required time. But you’s have been paid in full and i don’t know where it is the tracking app is useless people keep giving me info that don’t make sense I mean why take my business if you can’t for fill your obligation’s and then send me a email to give feedback before I even get my Ute back. Like this company is very UN AUSTRALIAN

nilam

nilamasked

i m looking for my car transport brisbane to perth can u pls give me quote. my email address is
nilam_rpatel@yahoo.com