Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

1.5
Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Don’t want to give even one star rating

Do Not Use This company or National Car Movers (they are both working together with our cars). Our cars have been sitting at SMB Sydney depot for the last 42days. The ETA is continuously being changed as is the date the cars are going to be put on the truck. The guy who answers the phone is extremely arrogant and unhelpful. Who knows if we will ever see our cars again. I am taking this issue further. If anyone else is having similar issues with SMB or National Car Movers I am happy to look at taking this to court as a collaborative cas.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Stay away from this company

If only I could put zero stars, very disappointing, still waiting for my car, been almost two months now from Qld to WA and keep getting excuse after excuse, first no communication at all until I reached out and told it had been sitting in Brisbane for 4 weeks, then told the truck broke down and now told they have a backlog, which is it? Starting to think they have probably sold it and my car is not coming at all, going to report it stolen if it doesn't arrive soon, I can only imagine what condition it is going to be in after sitting out in a depot for weeks on end. I cannot believe this has happened in this day and age, disgraceful service.

5 and more weeks and the car is sitting in melbourne depot

car was picked up more than 5 weeks ago to go to port headland ,no one rang us we had to ring to find out that the car is still sitting in Melbourne awaiting pick up and by the time it gets there ???
what is wrong with a phone call ?please do not tell me that you had no truck going to WA in the last 5-6 weeks and our customer who is renting a car was told it will get there 04/04/2022 .
all of that just to get a booking what a service and we are one of your customers .

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Well done SMB transport

Very helpful and was available for me to contact them anytime for updates as my car was delayed. Was very much satisfied with the service and particularly communication about delay and updates about car transport was very satisfying. Was able to get my car to destination in a very good condition.

Delivery TimeLate