Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Alex
AlexAdelaide

Great service for moving non-runner vehicles

Used smb to move my audi a6 from seven hills,nsw to greenfields, sa depot as it had broken down.

Price was excellent and arrived with no damage and all contents as I left in the car.

Would recommend to others especially for non running vehicles that are rejected by other carriers.

Arrived appoximately at the time described. With updates provided using an online tracking link. Approx 1mth due to high demand. Staff on drop off and pickup were very helpful. Drop off and pickup occcured with no prior booking. Just showed up at times advised online.

Hi Alex,
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review! We hope to see you next time you need a non-runner or running vehicle transported.

Kylie G.
Kylie G.Perth, WA

Transport of vehicle with contents from NSW to WA

I used SMB to transport my Rav4 with contents from Dubbo to Perth. My car arrived in the same condition that I left it, with all my contents in tact.

3LB
3LBMandurah

1967 HR Holden arrives in perfect condition.

I entrusted SMB with my $45k 1967 HR Holden from WA to SA, arrived in perfect condition. Guys at Adelaide depot were so good. They have a passion for old cars and even helped me load it on the car trailer. Thanks SMB.

• Delivery TimeLate

Car Transport

Car was transported on time from Adelaide to Sydney, nil damage, very affordable, tracking was good and staff were helpful. I would recommend this company for vehicle transport without hesitation.

brettski
brettskibrisbane

car transport

Delivered my car from Alice Springs to Brisbane without any hassle, highly recommend. SMB are a very reasonably priced transport company and they and their representative are an easy company to deal with.

It wasn’t good at all

I hade four levels In my car when I received the car in nsw there was not a single level I forgot to ask you on time I asked the sender he said it was in the car, where’s my levels?

• Delivery TimeLate
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Used SMB transport from Sydney to Melbourne and had no issues. Car arrived on time and in good condition. I will use this company in the future if the need arises.

Simon.Frog
Simon.FrogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, Great value for money

I had to have my new car shipped back from Melbourne from Sydney and was very happy with both the level of service and price. My vehicle arrived on time without inceident. Would definitely use again

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Dependable, Reliable Transport Company.

I have used SMB for transporting various vehicles for over 13 years all over Australia, nothing more than professional outstanding customer service. That's why I don't trust anyone else, they are always accommodating! Anyone whom requires a recommendation on transporting vehicles anywhere in Australia, I never hesitate in recommending SMB.
Thanks Eddie

True to their word

Chose SMB on recommendation, which made life a little easier. As my timeline was important, staff went the extra yard to meet my needs. I could not fault the service. I would definitely use this company again.
All the best, Mark

Bridie
BridieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

PROFESSIONAL CAR TRANSPORT

I was pleasantly surprised by how communicative, helpful and professional this organisation was. They followed through with everything I asked for. M

I was very happy to receive my car in excellent order.

I would use them again. No problem

Great Company

They are really a great bunch of people to deal with, I use them on a monthly basis and they have never let us down. I will always return to them as I am ensured of a safe delivery.

Keith C.
Keith C.Perth, WA

Great service. Great communication, Service with a smile! =)

Cars have always been delivered on time in good condition. Guys at all yards have been helpful and cheerful to work with. Everyone that I've spoken too at SMB has been pleasant and helpful. more than happy to recommend SMB for your transport needs.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Easy to move my car again

I used SMB a few years ago and again last week. The transport of my car was just as easy this time with no hassles. The team in Seven Hills did not mind me calling and seeing where my car was. Although my car was delayed because of COVID and the team explained why it was delayed so I understood. Would recommend and use again.

SMB Car Carriers - Exceptional

I have been using SMB car carriers for many years now. They are the most competitive freight company. Always better price than other transport companies. Service is exceptional. Never had any issues with them. I use SMB to transport vehicles interstate and receive vehicles from interstate. Great people to work with and are very flexible with options.