Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Don’t want to give even one star rating

Do Not Use This company or National Car Movers (they are both working together with our cars). Our cars have been sitting at SMB Sydney depot for the last 42days. The ETA is continuously being changed as is the date the cars are going to be put on the truck. The guy who answers the phone is extremely arrogant and unhelpful. Who knows if we will ever see our cars again. I am taking this issue further. If anyone else is having similar issues with SMB or National Car Movers I am happy to look at taking this to court as a collaborative cas.

James stark
James starkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely hopeless don’t use

No communication what so ever I paid for a 28 day service thinking I would have it there in plenty of time
6.5 weeks later just arrived brand new car covered in tree sap
(20kms on it )
Worst company I have ever dealt with world wide

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Stay away from this company

If only I could put zero stars, very disappointing, still waiting for my car, been almost two months now from Qld to WA and keep getting excuse after excuse, first no communication at all until I reached out and told it had been sitting in Brisbane for 4 weeks, then told the truck broke down and now told they have a backlog, which is it? Starting to think they have probably sold it and my car is not coming at all, going to report it stolen if it doesn't arrive soon, I can only imagine what condition it is going to be in after sitting out in a depot for weeks on end. I cannot believe this has happened in this day and age, disgraceful service.

5 and more weeks and the car is sitting in melbourne depot

car was picked up more than 5 weeks ago to go to port headland ,no one rang us we had to ring to find out that the car is still sitting in Melbourne awaiting pick up and by the time it gets there ???
what is wrong with a phone call ?please do not tell me that you had no truck going to WA in the last 5-6 weeks and our customer who is renting a car was told it will get there 04/04/2022 .
all of that just to get a booking what a service and we are one of your customers .

Car Transport

Car was transported on time from Adelaide to Sydney, nil damage, very affordable, tracking was good and staff were helpful. I would recommend this company for vehicle transport without hesitation.

Neil Z.
Neil Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Lost car, left windows down filled with water, could not provide any paper work, won't contact me

Kassie
KassieMelbourne

Good transport company

I originally went through a 3rd party who connected me to SMB. It was much easier dealing directly with SMB , I found them helpful and accommodating with drop off and pick up locations.

I would use their services again.

brettski
brettskibrisbane

car transport

Delivered my car from Alice Springs to Brisbane without any hassle, highly recommend. SMB are a very reasonably priced transport company and they and their representative are an easy company to deal with.

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

Marcus S.
Marcus S.Perth, WA

INCOMPETENT

Transported a trailer for me within the Perth area. Unfortunately the business is full of incompetent people. Trailer was damaged and once they finally admitted the damage i was told i would be contacted by the insurance department. No contact and it has been months now of me calling, sending quotes etc but they just ignore the calls and emails. If using this company be prepared for your stuff to be ruined.

Chris R.
Chris R.Sydney, NSW

Do your research and do NOT use these guys!!!

I never write reviews... but these guys left me no choice. I transported a car and I honestly wish I did more research. They have no regard for your property and then have no regard for your time when you need to work with them to resolve issues. I picked up my car from their Sydney depot and reported damage. I have been struggling now for over two months to simply get a call back. As per a previous review.. they are never available. Even the day of collection and highlighting the damage the lady was immediately irritated and gave me an email address I should work through.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Used SMB transport from Sydney to Melbourne and had no issues. Car arrived on time and in good condition. I will use this company in the future if the need arises.

Simon.Frog
Simon.FrogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, Great value for money

I had to have my new car shipped back from Melbourne from Sydney and was very happy with both the level of service and price. My vehicle arrived on time without inceident. Would definitely use again

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Dependable, Reliable Transport Company.

I have used SMB for transporting various vehicles for over 13 years all over Australia, nothing more than professional outstanding customer service. That's why I don't trust anyone else, they are always accommodating! Anyone whom requires a recommendation on transporting vehicles anywhere in Australia, I never hesitate in recommending SMB.
Thanks Eddie

True to their word

Chose SMB on recommendation, which made life a little easier. As my timeline was important, staff went the extra yard to meet my needs. I could not fault the service. I would definitely use this company again.
All the best, Mark