Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

It wasn’t good at all

I hade four levels In my car when I received the car in nsw there was not a single level I forgot to ask you on time I asked the sender he said it was in the car, where’s my levels?

Marcus S.
Marcus S.Perth, WA

INCOMPETENT

Transported a trailer for me within the Perth area. Unfortunately the business is full of incompetent people. Trailer was damaged and once they finally admitted the damage i was told i would be contacted by the insurance department. No contact and it has been months now of me calling, sending quotes etc but they just ignore the calls and emails. If using this company be prepared for your stuff to be ruined.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

3.5, car arrived safely but average communication and updates

Good news and most important is the car arrived safely and at an attractive price. The bad news it took a couple weeks longer than their worst case expectation. I can excuse that with all the covid 19 lockdowns however I would expect some updates along the way without me having to request updates every time. If your say car is delayed until a specific date and know it wont make it, communicate that. Very difficult to plan alternatives when the information is sparse and out of date. Otherwise no issue from me and I'm a fastidious car owner. (I am sender and receiver)

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Dependable, Reliable Transport Company.

I have used SMB for transporting various vehicles for over 13 years all over Australia, nothing more than professional outstanding customer service. That's why I don't trust anyone else, they are always accommodating! Anyone whom requires a recommendation on transporting vehicles anywhere in Australia, I never hesitate in recommending SMB.
Thanks Eddie

Keith C.
Keith C.Perth, WA

Great service. Great communication, Service with a smile! =)

Cars have always been delivered on time in good condition. Guys at all yards have been helpful and cheerful to work with. Everyone that I've spoken too at SMB has been pleasant and helpful. more than happy to recommend SMB for your transport needs.

Delivered as promised

Quote was considerably cheaper than another one I received! Car was quickly picked up and arrived to the depot much earlier than anticipated… slight criticism, when I called to confirm its arrival I was told it would be delivered ahead of time however this wasn’t the case (was excited to receive) but it did arrive as scheduled. All staff were friendly and professional and highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Took long but good service

The car transport from Adelaide to Darwin took more than a month. I had to call a couple of times until they put the job as urgent to get it then. But decent service overall as car came in good condition.

Mark K
Mark KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good reliable service!

Vehicle arrived in condition it left its destination, with nil defects or damage. Service however needs improvement, nil tracking information provided making it difficult to gauge exact delivery date or ETA.

Exceptional

The service was exceptional and the value for money was on point. The cars arrived on time and were all intact from Sydney to Brisbane. I highly recommend SMB Australia.

John G.
John G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No hassles with SMB

I was the sender and receiver with my landcruiser being sent from Adelaide.
I mean they didn't give me a bunch of roses, but all personnel acquitted themselves professionally and properly.

Professional and friendly service

My car delivered to WA in super quick time.
It arrived in perfect condition and when I went to collect it I was greeted by a friendly staff member. Great to be reunited with my Mini.

Happy Experience

We were very happy with the service we received , from contacting the Company to when the car was delivered to the address in Sydney.
we were as stated happy with the Company in question.

Awesome service!

Car arrived before estimated time. Excellent communication! Car arrived in good condition no damages. The price was unbeatable couldn’t find a better deal. Even follow from their customer service team was great!

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I rang SMB to find out where my car was and they sorted out my problem which was great.
The car did arrive later than expected, however they sorted out my situation.
regards