Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

4.5

Kassie
KassieMelbourne

Good transport company

I originally went through a 3rd party who connected me to SMB. It was much easier dealing directly with SMB , I found them helpful and accommodating with drop off and pick up locations.

I would use their services again.

brettski
brettskibrisbane

car transport

Delivered my car from Alice Springs to Brisbane without any hassle, highly recommend. SMB are a very reasonably priced transport company and they and their representative are an easy company to deal with.

Marcus S.
Marcus S.Perth, WA

INCOMPETENT

Transported a trailer for me within the Perth area. Unfortunately the business is full of incompetent people. Trailer was damaged and once they finally admitted the damage i was told i would be contacted by the insurance department. No contact and it has been months now of me calling, sending quotes etc but they just ignore the calls and emails. If using this company be prepared for your stuff to be ruined.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Very fast hassle free delivery!

Very easy drop off and collection. Prompt delivery. Held the vehicle a couple of days until was able to collect at no extra charge. Would highly recommend very happy with service and price.

Delivery TimeEarly

Chris R.
Chris R.Sydney, NSW

Do your research and do NOT use these guys!!!

I never write reviews... but these guys left me no choice. I transported a car and I honestly wish I did more research. They have no regard for your property and then have no regard for your time when you need to work with them to resolve issues. I picked up my car from their Sydney depot and reported damage. I have been struggling now for over two months to simply get a call back. As per a previous review.. they are never available. Even the day of collection and highlighting the damage the lady was immediately irritated and gave me an email address I should work through.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Used SMB transport from Sydney to Melbourne and had no issues. Car arrived on time and in good condition. I will use this company in the future if the need arises.

Simon.Frog
Simon.FrogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, Great value for money

I had to have my new car shipped back from Melbourne from Sydney and was very happy with both the level of service and price. My vehicle arrived on time without inceident. Would definitely use again

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Dependable, Reliable Transport Company.

I have used SMB for transporting various vehicles for over 13 years all over Australia, nothing more than professional outstanding customer service. That's why I don't trust anyone else, they are always accommodating! Anyone whom requires a recommendation on transporting vehicles anywhere in Australia, I never hesitate in recommending SMB.
Thanks Eddie

True to their word

Chose SMB on recommendation, which made life a little easier. As my timeline was important, staff went the extra yard to meet my needs. I could not fault the service. I would definitely use this company again.
All the best, Mark

Bridie
BridieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

PROFESSIONAL CAR TRANSPORT

I was pleasantly surprised by how communicative, helpful and professional this organisation was. They followed through with everything I asked for. M

I was very happy to receive my car in excellent order.

I would use them again. No problem

Good job.

I had to travel from Sydney to Adelaide and had to chose between drive via road or take a flight n send car by SMB. I was skeptical about transporting my car by seeing other reviews.
But everything turned out fine, No hassle.
They said delivery can take upto 12 business days but arrived early in 6 days.
No damage. All personal goods fine n intact.
They had removed radio antenna which i reattached later.
Good price.
Suggestion, contact and deal with SMB directly.
If you search for transport business on internet, the ones that come up are only referring web businesses. They don’t own transports, they are just agents. Do not use them. They will overcharge you and can’t help much if something goes wrong.
Yes, so contact SMB directly.

Delivery TimeEarly

Great Company

They are really a great bunch of people to deal with, I use them on a monthly basis and they have never let us down. I will always return to them as I am ensured of a safe delivery.

Keith C.
Keith C.Perth, WA

Great service. Great communication, Service with a smile! =)

Cars have always been delivered on time in good condition. Guys at all yards have been helpful and cheerful to work with. Everyone that I've spoken too at SMB has been pleasant and helpful. more than happy to recommend SMB for your transport needs.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Easy to move my car again

I used SMB a few years ago and again last week. The transport of my car was just as easy this time with no hassles. The team in Seven Hills did not mind me calling and seeing where my car was. Although my car was delayed because of COVID and the team explained why it was delayed so I understood. Would recommend and use again.

SMB Car Carriers - Exceptional

I have been using SMB car carriers for many years now. They are the most competitive freight company. Always better price than other transport companies. Service is exceptional. Never had any issues with them. I use SMB to transport vehicles interstate and receive vehicles from interstate. Great people to work with and are very flexible with options.