Not trustworthy or reliable

Items were stolen inside my vehicle called them and was informed that it wasn't there problem and he also told me that won't replace anything that was taken after asking to speak to someone else was told to send email still haven't herd anything never again am i using smb services not reliable and not trustworthy. Yes it's affordable but comes with a terrible service.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Jack F.

Jack F.Sydney, NSW

Car was damaged and they took no responsibility

My car was damaged when it was transported from Perth WA to Sydney NSW. The driver that delivered the car pointed out the damage to me. When i contacted SMB I was told i would receive a call back about the matter. I never did. After 5 months and multiple calls i finally received a response saying that they are not take responsibility for the damage. What a joke!!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Other Couriers
Kim Hopkinson

Kim HopkinsonDarwin, NT

Bad experience with this Company

Had my car transported from Perth to Darwin in Feb 2020. Car arrived damaged on the front valance. SMB will not take any responsibility for the damage, and we are left with a damaged car that was checked thoroughly when I dropped it off at their depot. They now say there is an $800.00 dollar excess, which was not part of our agreement with the agent we used called Moving Cars. Too many middle men, who will not offer any assistance either, would not use this company again.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Anthony T.asked

Bahati K.
Bahati K.

Honestly Anthony, I have transported many cars with SMB, and I never needed to track my cars because it didn't make any difference in terms if delivery time. SMB is slow but cheap, they also transport non-running cars. Their estimated time is always correct if they said 4 weeks it will be 4 weeks knowing that the car still in depot or transit isn't important for me.
If you need urgent transport they are not your best option.
I hope this helps

Anthony T.

thanks for that just a little to keen to get it i guess

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Anthony, we do not have an online tracking system at this time.
You're more than welcome to call us 8.30-5.30 EST Monday - Friday to get an update on your vehicles.
1300 362 085 is for our Head Office or you can send through an email to smb@smbaustralia.com.au for updates.
Hope this answers your query. Thank you, Daniella

Autoalfamor D.

Autoalfamor D.asked

Car transport from Tasmania to Darwin?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

Get an answer from our members and SMB Australia Car Transport representatives