Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

4.9
Kassie
KassieMelbourne

Good transport company

I originally went through a 3rd party who connected me to SMB. It was much easier dealing directly with SMB , I found them helpful and accommodating with drop off and pick up locations.

I would use their services again.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Mark K
Mark KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good reliable service!

Vehicle arrived in condition it left its destination, with nil defects or damage. Service however needs improvement, nil tracking information provided making it difficult to gauge exact delivery date or ETA.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Noah P.asked

Anthony T.asked

Bahati K.
Bahati K.

Honestly Anthony, I have transported many cars with SMB, and I never needed to track my cars because it didn't make any difference in terms if delivery time. SMB is slow but cheap, they also transport non-running cars. Their estimated time is always correct if they said 4 weeks it will be 4 weeks knowing that the car still in depot or transit isn't important for me.
If you need urgent transport they are not your best option.
I hope this helps

Anthony T.

thanks for that just a little to keen to get it i guess

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Anthony, we do not have an online tracking system at this time.
You're more than welcome to call us 8.30-5.30 EST Monday - Friday to get an update on your vehicles.
1300 362 085 is for our Head Office or you can send through an email to smb@smbaustralia.com.au for updates.
Hope this answers your query. Thank you, Daniella

Autoalfamor D.
Autoalfamor D.asked

Car transport from Tasmania to Darwin?

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport