Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

1.0

Marcus S.
Marcus S.Perth, WA

INCOMPETENT

Transported a trailer for me within the Perth area. Unfortunately the business is full of incompetent people. Trailer was damaged and once they finally admitted the damage i was told i would be contacted by the insurance department. No contact and it has been months now of me calling, sending quotes etc but they just ignore the calls and emails. If using this company be prepared for your stuff to be ruined.

Damage on my vehicle

As I picked up my vehicle from the depot it had a dent and paint scratched off the boot. They clearly reversed into something and took no responsibility. I wouldn’t recommend this company

Jack F.
Jack F.Sydney, NSW

Car was damaged and they took no responsibility

My car was damaged when it was transported from Perth WA to Sydney NSW. The driver that delivered the car pointed out the damage to me. When i contacted SMB I was told i would receive a call back about the matter. I never did. After 5 months and multiple calls i finally received a response saying that they are not take responsibility for the damage. What a joke!!

Kim Hopkinson
Kim HopkinsonDarwin, NT

Bad experience with this Company

Had my car transported from Perth to Darwin in Feb 2020. Car arrived damaged on the front valance. SMB will not take any responsibility for the damage, and we are left with a damaged car that was checked thoroughly when I dropped it off at their depot. They now say there is an $800.00 dollar excess, which was not part of our agreement with the agent we used called Moving Cars. Too many middle men, who will not offer any assistance either, would not use this company again.

Couriers