Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

It wasn’t good at all

I hade four levels In my car when I received the car in nsw there was not a single level I forgot to ask you on time I asked the sender he said it was in the car, where’s my levels?

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

3.5, car arrived safely but average communication and updates

Good news and most important is the car arrived safely and at an attractive price. The bad news it took a couple weeks longer than their worst case expectation. I can excuse that with all the covid 19 lockdowns however I would expect some updates along the way without me having to request updates every time. If your say car is delayed until a specific date and know it wont make it, communicate that. Very difficult to plan alternatives when the information is sparse and out of date. Otherwise no issue from me and I'm a fastidious car owner. (I am sender and receiver)

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Took long but good service

The car transport from Adelaide to Darwin took more than a month. I had to call a couple of times until they put the job as urgent to get it then. But decent service overall as car came in good condition.

Exceptional

The service was exceptional and the value for money was on point. The cars arrived on time and were all intact from Sydney to Brisbane. I highly recommend SMB Australia.

Professional and friendly service

My car delivered to WA in super quick time.
It arrived in perfect condition and when I went to collect it I was greeted by a friendly staff member. Great to be reunited with my Mini.

Awesome service!

Car arrived before estimated time. Excellent communication! Car arrived in good condition no damages. The price was unbeatable couldn’t find a better deal. Even follow from their customer service team was great!

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I rang SMB to find out where my car was and they sorted out my problem which was great.
The car did arrive later than expected, however they sorted out my situation.
regards
Tania

Melissa J
Melissa JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not fault their service.

I was pleasantly surprised based on some of the negative reviews but honestly could not fault their service. My car was delivered from NSW much earlier than I expected and without a scratch. Would happily recommend SMB and use them again in future.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your review, the SMB team!

Simple and quick

The process was made very simple. I received the vehicle quickly and without any issues. Based on other reviews I thought there would be issues, however, the only inconvenience when picking up the car was a flat battery which they helped me jumpstart the car on the spot promptly.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Christian for your honest review!

Ed D
Ed DCunderdin

Hassle free. We've used them twice

Both times have been significantly cheaper than alternatives. Did arrive a couple of weeks later than the promised ETA. Vehicles have arrived in good condition, pickup and drop off were hassle free.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Ed for your review. We are working on an upgrade to inform customers about delays for the future.

Adam
Adam

Quick and efficient transpirt of my vehicle

Had my vehicle transported Perth to Sydney over Christmas and they delivered well within the stated time frame with no issues what so ever. Would highly recommend this company and would use again

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Adam for your review and for your positive recommendation.

great job

bought a car from Must Have Motors in Melbourne from Adelaide over the phone during the pandemic and early lock down mid-August and the car was delivered within 4 days in perfect condition! Thank you Wayne and Kyla for organizing everything (the car Is beautiful) and choosing SMB as transport during those
difficult times, even if it took an extra couple phone calls to get the ball rolling :)
from my personal experience, i would definitely recommend these guys for interstate vehicle shipping. great job and affordable price. thank you!

Andrea Clark
Andrea ClarkPilbara, WA

Great to deal with

Had our Isuzu Dmax shipped from Townsville to Port Hedland. These guys were great to deal with, we were even able to load some personal processions in the car. It did take 7 weeks but know others who have waited 6 weeks from Brisbane. All transport seems to be taking longer with COVID restrictions.

Affordable and fast

My car was delivered faster than expected and these guys were the cheapest quote I could find.
The car was undamaged.
I had read some concerning reviews but I did not experience anything negative at all.