Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

3.0

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

Exceptional

The service was exceptional and the value for money was on point. The cars arrived on time and were all intact from Sydney to Brisbane. I highly recommend SMB Australia.

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

These companies need to be avoided at all costs

Professional and friendly service

My car delivered to WA in super quick time.
It arrived in perfect condition and when I went to collect it I was greeted by a friendly staff member. Great to be reunited with my Mini.

Awesome service!

Car arrived before estimated time. Excellent communication! Car arrived in good condition no damages. The price was unbeatable couldn’t find a better deal. Even follow from their customer service team was great!

Foster N.
Foster N.Darwin, NT

Terrible service and car covered in tape and residue - needed detailing as a result. Disgusted.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Vehicle arrived weeks later and damaged.

I chose to go with this company to transport my vehicle from Brisbane to Perth as it had the best price and fastest delivery as per quote. 17 business days was the quote I received on the 30th of November. My car was then available 49 days later with a damaged tail light and missing aerial. I was given multiple false days of arrival which I had booked time off work to collect. My cost of the transport has added another $1000 for the parts I will now have to replace. In trying to justify these damages I’ve sent multiple emails & calls & no one seems to care or reply. I will never be using this business again & recommend anyone one of thinking to use them to read the countless reviews.

Melissa J
Melissa JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not fault their service.

I was pleasantly surprised based on some of the negative reviews but honestly could not fault their service. My car was delivered from NSW much earlier than I expected and without a scratch. Would happily recommend SMB and use them again in future.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your review, the SMB team!

Simple and quick

The process was made very simple. I received the vehicle quickly and without any issues. Based on other reviews I thought there would be issues, however, the only inconvenience when picking up the car was a flat battery which they helped me jumpstart the car on the spot promptly.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Christian for your honest review!

Adam
Adam

Quick and efficient transpirt of my vehicle

Had my vehicle transported Perth to Sydney over Christmas and they delivered well within the stated time frame with no issues what so ever. Would highly recommend this company and would use again

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Adam for your review and for your positive recommendation.

Alanna
AlannaDarwin, NT

My vehicle was damaged. Rude and unorganised!!

BAD SERVICE AND UNRELIABLE

Avoid!

I used these guys to transport my car from WA to NSW and they bent the control rod on my car where it had been strapped down on the truck. It was a very scary drive from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast (after a wheel 'specialist' also missed this crucial default). They also said it would take 2-3 weeks for my car to arrive but it actually took just under 5 weeks. There was no communication, I was constantly having to chase them up for information. I chose these guys because they were cheap but it was futile because I had to pay to get my car fixed. When I tried to contact them to get some compensation they wouldn't return calls or emails. I will never use them again and warn all my friends and family against using them.

great job

bought a car from Must Have Motors in Melbourne from Adelaide over the phone during the pandemic and early lock down mid-August and the car was delivered within 4 days in perfect condition! Thank you Wayne and Kyla for organizing everything (the car Is beautiful) and choosing SMB as transport during those
difficult times, even if it took an extra couple phone calls to get the ball rolling :)
from my personal experience, i would definitely recommend these guys for interstate vehicle shipping. great job and affordable price. thank you!

Affordable and fast

My car was delivered faster than expected and these guys were the cheapest quote I could find.
The car was undamaged.
I had read some concerning reviews but I did not experience anything negative at all.