Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Exceptional

The service was exceptional and the value for money was on point. The cars arrived on time and were all intact from Sydney to Brisbane. I highly recommend SMB Australia.

Professional and friendly service

My car delivered to WA in super quick time.
It arrived in perfect condition and when I went to collect it I was greeted by a friendly staff member. Great to be reunited with my Mini.

Awesome service!

Car arrived before estimated time. Excellent communication! Car arrived in good condition no damages. The price was unbeatable couldn’t find a better deal. Even follow from their customer service team was great!

Melissa J
Melissa JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not fault their service.

I was pleasantly surprised based on some of the negative reviews but honestly could not fault their service. My car was delivered from NSW much earlier than I expected and without a scratch. Would happily recommend SMB and use them again in future.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your review, the SMB team!

Simple and quick

The process was made very simple. I received the vehicle quickly and without any issues. Based on other reviews I thought there would be issues, however, the only inconvenience when picking up the car was a flat battery which they helped me jumpstart the car on the spot promptly.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Christian for your honest review!

Adam
Adam

Quick and efficient transpirt of my vehicle

Had my vehicle transported Perth to Sydney over Christmas and they delivered well within the stated time frame with no issues what so ever. Would highly recommend this company and would use again

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Adam for your review and for your positive recommendation.

great job

bought a car from Must Have Motors in Melbourne from Adelaide over the phone during the pandemic and early lock down mid-August and the car was delivered within 4 days in perfect condition! Thank you Wayne and Kyla for organizing everything (the car Is beautiful) and choosing SMB as transport during those
difficult times, even if it took an extra couple phone calls to get the ball rolling :)
from my personal experience, i would definitely recommend these guys for interstate vehicle shipping. great job and affordable price. thank you!

Affordable and fast

My car was delivered faster than expected and these guys were the cheapest quote I could find.
The car was undamaged.
I had read some concerning reviews but I did not experience anything negative at all.

Other Couriers

On time with no problems.

The vehicle was transported from Kalgoorlie to Adelaide via Perth. The delivery was within the specified days and the vehicle arrived in good condition. I would recommend SMB without hesitation.

Alex Anderson
Alex AndersonMid North Coast, NSW

Smb legends

Your driver Alex and allocator Blake both deserve a pay rise both were well mannered professional and were happy to help in any way possible with any questions and worries

Nicolas S.
Nicolas S.Perth, WA

They were great in every way.

We needed to ship our car from Melbourne to Brisbane because we couldn't drive due to border closures. We went to Darwin to do the mandatory quarantine then to Brisbane. They delivered the car in less than a week and were really helpful during the whole process. I highly recommend these guys!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Nicolas for taking the time to write about your experience with transporting your vehicle.
Thanks, SMB

Other Couriers

NOTHING to complain about!

Was a bit worried about shipping my car from Perth to Melbourne reading some of these reviews however I had nothing but a great experience with this company. Reasonably priced at $782 for the trip INCLUDING stuff inside the car as well which is rare and one of the only transport places who offer some sort of warranty on your car! I thought it couldn't get any better and was too good to be true ! The ETA was 15-20 working days and came in 12. Replied to emails quick with all my questions and car came with no starches or dents at all just a bit dirty as expected. Overall great experience differently would recommend shipping your car with this company!

swiftau
swiftauSydney, NSW

Fast transport from Adelaide to Sydney

Estimated transport time was 9 working days, but the car was ready for collection 3 working days after the car was dropped off. The actual pickup at the Seven Hills (Sydney) depot was quick and hassle free. Condition of the car was as per the condition report.

Hayden F
Hayden FPerth, WA

Great Service!

Outstanding service from Queensland to Perth the car arrived earlier then expected. Highly recommend using this service. Picking up the car was made easy by a phone call saying your vehicle is ready. Would use again