SMB Australia Car Transport

1.3

Robyn M.

Robyn M.Katherine, NT

Disappointed

I negotiated w National Car Transport to move my car. I specifically asked that SMB be not used.
Was prepated to pay ectra w any other company.
Chose the "fastest option" and then had car sit in melbourne depot for 3 wks. Could not get straight answer from either company on where it was.
As i live on a station and we are locked in. I tried to explain i needed notice to not only get to drop off town but off property.
Sitting here waiting for 'driver' to contact me. Where when how.
Never use them again.!!!!! Urghh.
It better not be damaged.

Disappointing Service - Late Delivery and belongings missing

Other Couriers
4.5
Jose Daniel S.

Jose Daniel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Never rely on the timeframe they give you....

1) Took more than a month to have the car at the city of destination
2) they dent the paintwork of the door, probably driver hit the door against the truck....

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Would not recommend

- Car transported Perth to Brisbane
- Very hard to get into contact with Perth office. Left a message with name + number and they never called back
- Kept having to call back for any updates on estimated drop off and felt like I was annoying them for wanting to know where my car was
- Workers seemed very unsure and couldn’t give clear answers and then was lied to about whereabouts of my car by other worker. Was told car was to arrive on certain day and that it was running late because of truck break down, called back closer to this estimated day to find out it wasn’t even placed on a truck yet?
- I would not recommend SMB transport, have been without my car for nearly a month and it’s still estimated to arrive in another week still

Anthony V.

Anthony V.Hunter Region, NSW

Fake 5-star reviews. 25 days for car to even leave the depot

Terrible service

Spent $1742 to get car transported from Melbourne to Darwin. Car sat in Melbourne depot for a month and Adelaide for a week. While in Adelaide my car was damaged. No contact was made to me. Car arrived in Darwin and only contact was to pick the car up. Arrived and nothing was mentioned about damage. Personal details for Andrew (owner) provided but all correspondence has been ignored and I have been made to feel like it’s my fault. Damage worth $3000 and company not willing to pay or compensate. Would definitely avoid this company at all costs

terrible service

it took over 19 business days to get my car, and no one contacted me. This company is not helpful but waste my time. nasty company and service. They don't even have the good customer service.

Shipping TypeInternational

clo

clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Harley95

Harley95Perth, WA

Delay after Delay

Horrible service, as I write this my car has still not left the drop of Depot in Melbourne.
I’ve now been without a car for 2 weeks.
I was promised it would leave Melbourne on Wednesday 13th February, and again on Monday the 18th of February. It’s now Tuesday 20th of February and it is still sitting at the depot in Melbourne.
There is no communication from SMB to apologise for the delay, instead I am left having to chase it up. With such exorbitant fees for transport I would come to expect a much better service from this joke of a business.

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

ingo

ingoasked

Just wanting to know where my Ute is? I’ve worked hard to pay for this Ute and I’ve trusted you’s with it. I mean I’m a business owner to and I don’t get paid my money until the job is done and in the required time. But you’s have been paid in full and i don’t know where it is the tracking app is useless people keep giving me info that don’t make sense I mean why take my business if you can’t for fill your obligation’s and then send me a email to give feedback before I even get my Ute back. Like this company is very UN AUSTRALIAN

nilam

nilamasked

i m looking for my car transport brisbane to perth can u pls give me quote. my email address is
nilam_rpatel@yahoo.com