Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

1.2
James stark
James starkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely hopeless don’t use

No communication what so ever I paid for a 28 day service thinking I would have it there in plenty of time
6.5 weeks later just arrived brand new car covered in tree sap
(20kms on it )
Worst company I have ever dealt with world wide

Neil Z.
Neil Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Lost car, left windows down filled with water, could not provide any paper work, won't contact me

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

These companies need to be avoided at all costs

Foster N.
Foster N.Darwin, NT

Terrible service and car covered in tape and residue - needed detailing as a result. Disgusted.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Vehicle arrived weeks later and damaged.

I chose to go with this company to transport my vehicle from Brisbane to Perth as it had the best price and fastest delivery as per quote. 17 business days was the quote I received on the 30th of November. My car was then available 49 days later with a damaged tail light and missing aerial. I was given multiple false days of arrival which I had booked time off work to collect. My cost of the transport has added another $1000 for the parts I will now have to replace. In trying to justify these damages I’ve sent multiple emails & calls & no one seems to care or reply. I will never be using this business again & recommend anyone one of thinking to use them to read the countless reviews.

Alanna
AlannaDarwin, NT

My vehicle was damaged. Rude and unorganised!!

BAD SERVICE AND UNRELIABLE

Avoid!

I used these guys to transport my car from WA to NSW and they bent the control rod on my car where it had been strapped down on the truck. It was a very scary drive from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast (after a wheel 'specialist' also missed this crucial default). They also said it would take 2-3 weeks for my car to arrive but it actually took just under 5 weeks. There was no communication, I was constantly having to chase them up for information. I chose these guys because they were cheap but it was futile because I had to pay to get my car fixed. When I tried to contact them to get some compensation they wouldn't return calls or emails. I will never use them again and warn all my friends and family against using them.

Communication was disgraceful

Communication was crap, and car was late didn’t even know about it till I rang up to ask where it was lol, never again! I’ll be definitely transporting with someone else next time and I suggest the same for everyone else. Peace out

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Would not recommend

- Car transported Perth to Brisbane
- Very hard to get into contact with Perth office. Left a message with name + number and they never called back
- Kept having to call back for any updates on estimated drop off and felt like I was annoying them for wanting to know where my car was
- Workers seemed very unsure and couldn’t give clear answers and then was lied to about whereabouts of my car by other worker. Was told car was to arrive on certain day and that it was running late because of truck break down, called back closer to this estimated day to find out it wasn’t even placed on a truck yet?
- I would not recommend SMB transport, have been without my car for nearly a month and it’s still estimated to arrive in another week still

Anthony V.
Anthony V.Hunter Region, NSW

Fake 5-star reviews. 25 days for car to even leave the depot

Terrible service

Spent $1742 to get car transported from Melbourne to Darwin. Car sat in Melbourne depot for a month and Adelaide for a week. While in Adelaide my car was damaged. No contact was made to me. Car arrived in Darwin and only contact was to pick the car up. Arrived and nothing was mentioned about damage. Personal details for Andrew (owner) provided but all correspondence has been ignored and I have been made to feel like it’s my fault. Damage worth $3000 and company not willing to pay or compensate. Would definitely avoid this company at all costs

terrible service

it took over 19 business days to get my car, and no one contacted me. This company is not helpful but waste my time. nasty company and service. They don't even have the good customer service.

Shipping TypeInternational